Selling used Red Sea XXL 750, cabinet, sump, top off reservoir, alum/mesh topper $375 OBO

sunswirl

I am selling my XXL750 tank. I have replaced this tank with the 3XL900. The tank is in great working order. The entire setup is in very nice condition and I am certain would provide the next owner many years of enjoyment. Also noteworthy is that the original filter sock holder has been removed in order to accommodate a automated filter roll.

Pickup only in inner SE Portland. A truck and at least three of your friends are necessary as this is very heavy. A pair of sturdy dollies is also recommended. Tank is dry and ready to go.

Note - no additional equipment is supplied with this tank. Images are of actual tank, but are for demonstrative purposes only. Only the items listed in listing title are for sale.

Offers for complete tank and stand will be prioritized. 

IMG_1814_2.thumb.jpg.ec5a5142d5635292adf38caec91e4f4d.jpg

IMG_1972_2.thumb.jpg.fe11b39dbf168934a38e7d3ebed23ce5.jpg

IMG_1971_2.jpg

Edited by sunswirl

• sunswirl changed the title to Selling used Red Sea XXL 750, cabinet, sump, top off reservoir, alum/mesh topper $375 OBO