A Few Large, High-end Items For Sale (Added Protein Skimmer)

Higher Thinking

Tropic Marine 110-Watt UV sterilizer. SOLD

Bulbs are only about 6 months old.

These are $500 new. This unit is only 18 months old. Quarts sleeves were still spotless during the bulb swap 6 months ago. 

It is very large. 5 gallon bucket for size reference. I have the plumbing that connects to the pump. Pump is not included, but could be for a negotiable price. 20211107_141530.jpg

Next is an Avast Marine MR16 Fluidized Media Reactor: $100 dollars.

Canister holds 16 cups of media. These are $199 new. 

Next, AquaMaxx T3 Calcium Reactor: $225 dollars.

Very large item. Rated for tanks up to 1,000 gallons. Comes with Italian-made Sicce Syncra 2.0 pump. Unit was purchased just 10 months ago. These are $349 new.  Check BRS website for more details. 

5 gallon bucket for reference on both reactors. Avast Reactor on left and CaRx on right (in case there's any confusion 😉).

20211107_141124.jpg

Edited by Higher Thinking

Last, Crystal Reef Aquatics Stealth Reef Sump: SOLD. 

Used for a little over two years. Apart from some coraline, it's flawless. It's pretty similar to the base SR60 model, but I made some modifications with where the holes were drilled, how many, and what size. It also comes with additional custom lids that screw down. Comes with both filter box and filter socks holder. These are about $1,100 new. Although the builder has since retired. 

There are 4 holes drilled for 1" bulk heads on the side and 1 hole on the top right drilled for 1¼ return. There's also a couple holes drilled in the back that can be used for top-off or water change setups. 

20211107_170440.jpg

20211107_170457.jpg

20211107_170509.jpg

Here's a pic with the lids:

20211107_170953.jpg

Here's some info on the specs. As I said, it's the SR60. 

s.jpg

Edited by Higher Thinking

4 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

Andrew,

Nice seeing you tonight, and meeting your family.  Don't think I've met them before.   Thanks for the UV, and wish you all the best.

(BTW, he's got a Fantastic looking Big Tank - empty and ready for someone to make an offer...  Hint hint)

Thanks, man. You too!

Guess I better clean that tank up and make it show ready. 

Adding protein skimmer. 

Bubble Magus Hero 77: $200

Older unit, but nothing wrong with it structurally. Dual SP2000 pumps. Good for tanks up to 350-400 gallons (that's what's advertised anyway).

I've witnessed one of the pumps periodically turn off and then turn itself back on a minute or so later. Not exactly sure what that's about. 

20211113_184243.jpg

20211113_184300.jpg

• Higher Thinking changed the title to A Few Large, High-end Items For Sale (Added Protein Skimmer)
  • 2 weeks later...