Thank you BRS!

obrien.david.j

I never win stuff, but today I opened my order from BRS... And there was an extra item - a Free ATI Prime 16HD LED light!

I went and found the BRS give away video.  If interested, I'm at 4:45.  Never called my name, but you can tell by what I ordered.  Whoo Hoo!

(no, I'm not cycling my tank.  But I am in a Kill Dino cycle, and want an ATI "Before" and "After" test run.  Already sent in the before, needed an after kit.  (Eli, If you're watching - I'm also running Oceamo tests as well.   MB7 was just to have some spare at home.)

IMG_2828.jpg

Edited by obrien.david.j
fixed photo
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, half-astronaut said:

Congrats! I got excited by an extra shipment... but it ended up just being a $10 off card mailed separately for some reason [sad trombone]. 

At least they didn't just leave the card out of your order overall.   Actually, it's cool they realized the error and actually send it in a separate pkg.

1 hour ago, titus'reef said:

Brs send me a VariouS 2 controllable pump as a gift with my order before. I don’t mind free!! Still don’t know what to do with it yet 

I like my Varios pumps.  I've got the 2 on my skimmer and was using two 4's for closed loop circulation.  (until I changed the tank setup)

Free is  a good thing.  Think that you've not got an extra pump, for that day you may need it and it's nice to have. 

[Confession, I LIKE extra equipment.   Always have.]

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Savo said:

Congratulations, is your mystery card black?

I blanked it out after someone helped me realized I'd posted the actual code.

And...  I actually received Two BRS orders this week.  One with the free ATI light (no card), and the other with the Card.   I included it in the picture to get BRS into the photo.

43 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

I blanked it out after someone helped me realized I'd posted the actual code.

And...  I actually received Two BRS orders this week.  One with the free ATI light (no card), and the other with the Card.   I included it in the picture to get BRS into the photo.

I was wondering if the card it self is black? Mine is blue. I know that you blacked out numbers.

21 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

Must be an artifact of my kitchen lighting.   Looking at the card right now, it's definitely blue.   Darkish-blue, but not black.

Darn, I thought you were another winner for $100 or $500

Edited by Savo