Reminder of the classified rules

Emerald525

This post is not directed at any one individual. This is simply a reminder of how to post in the classifieds.  The main issues we as moderators have been seeing is failure to post prices and multiple sale threads which ends up cluttering up the forum with classified ads. 

We admittedly have been lax with the rules because we just want this to be a chill place to talk about reefing and prefer not to be hall monitors. Lately this forum feels more like a classified section and other members posts are getting missed.

As a reminder here are the rules:

:peace:Happy reefing everyone and thanks for being a great community !

What Must Be In a Classified Thread

1. The title of the thread must indicate whether you are selling (“WTS”), buying (“WTB”), or trading (“WTT”).

2. Sellers must include a price.  

3. Sellers with multiple items for sale must list them in one thread.

4. Threads must be updated when items are pending/sold. 

5. Location information and/or whether the item can be shipped should be included. 

Yes I like the rules,but for the multiple different items for sale in one thread is kinda difficult to determine what you're going to sell,or what you may find later while going through the garage and figure another reefer might want or need that. I mean our posts go through moderators so we aren't able to delete our own trash lol

1 hour ago, islandVib3s said:

Yes I like the rules,but for the multiple different items for sale in one thread is kinda difficult to determine what you're going to sell,or what you may find later while going through the garage and figure another reefer might want or need that. I mean our posts go through moderators so we aren't able to delete our own trash lol

I totally get that. You should be able to edit your posts as a supporting member and just add to the original post.  You should be able to delete your own thread.

@SuncrestReef @TheClark let me know if this is the case but I believe so. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:43 AM, Emerald525 said:

I totally get that. You should be able to edit your posts as a supporting member and just add to the original post.  You should be able to delete your own thread.

@SuncrestReef @TheClark let me know if this is the case but I believe so. 

I was thinking the same, but went and double checked.  It looks like deleting a topic you started still would require a moderator.  A quick request to any of the moderators should do the job.  

• Thanks 1