Red Sea Reefer 250

tayeke

I'm selling my red sea Reefer 250. I'm the only owner so far. Located for pickup in Scappoose Oregon (near Portland). I also have a truck if someone really is in need of assistance moving the tank in the PDX area.

My wife and I are going to be moving and have agreed on a bigger tank in the future so now is the right time to say goodbye to this setup. Listed below is everything I'm trying to sell for $1,000. Willing to hear any respectful offers.

- reefer 250 system (tank, stand, plumbing, sump, ATO reservoir system). 
- brand new DC return pump.
- two other return pumps for backup and water change needs (some fittings and hoses I use for sump water changes).
- multiple power heads new and used.
- brand new heater
- bubbles magus curve 5 protein skimmer.
- mesh top (looks great without it, but you will have it if you get any fish that jump).

Other stuff I'm obviously not charging for if you want it. I would love to give this with the tank, it would give you a great starting point, but I understand if someone wants to go in a different direction.
- rocks 
- live sand
- live media

Other items I have that are not in sales price, but I can sell if you'd want them.
- Hannah Alkalinity checker $25
- RO/DI system 100gpd 5 stage (NEW FILTERS) $150
- Eheim auto feeder $20
- 20 gallon observation or hospital tank w/ filter, heater, pumps $30

I'm more than happy to answer your questions about the tank.

Generally the tank is in great condition and I would never feel comfortable selling something that has any issues. There is no wear on the seams. There is some light rust on the cabinet hinges. I didn't clean the weir out, so there are a lot of vermetid snail corpses in there. Other than those things I don't really have anything to note.

0ADBB746-BDE0-496F-8E56-70A7DBA426AD.jpeg

0086EB9F-5930-440F-8094-BD574C39AC88.jpeg

D161F8E5-2D8D-49B6-8A1E-FCD5D6DE71B8.jpeg

ADB009F1-FE72-4C7C-9944-88169ABC7936.jpeg

Edited by tayeke