This community is absolute GARBAGE.

Taylorhardy1

25 minutes ago, Parzifal said:

@Taylorhardy1 hey buddy (I use that term seriously here,  while sometimes things suck, I hope to be able to continue to find friendly people on this forum) I’m very sorry to hear of your frustrations.

i hope you change your mind in the future and if you so please hit me up.  If there’s anything I can do to help get you started again I’d love to help.

to everyone else… this has been some seriously entertaining reading.  Keep it civil ;)

The burn 🔥 posts usually are.  People have been amazingly civil considering  if you only read the title we were all called garbage but I know he didn’t mean everyone and really not most of us. Besides I have always been an Oscar the grouch fan myself. 

image.gif

@Taylorhardy1 I bought a fish and frag from you, didn’t haggle a dime, and live up the road from you. I’ve also been in this forum since 2009, so hopefully you’ll consider this… there are shady people everywhere, but I’ve found far far less in this forum. FB, Instagram, and Craigslist have way more in my experience. At worst I find people here can be flaky, but I just expect it. We tend to be an impulsive group 😂

The few times I had someone shady or try to trick me (yes Ive experienced both), I reported them to the admins and it was swiftly dealt with. 

For equipment I expect to pay around 50% of retail no matter how little it was used, because it no longer comes with a warranty and I don’t know how well it was taken care of.. sone brands are an exception, like ecotech, Red Sea, etc go for up to 75% of retail

I wish you luck in the future, and I’m sad it got to this point for you before  it could have been helped. I would have gladly held things for you and given it back for free as others have done for me 

• Like 1