What's your most favorite/desired coral?

Which coral do you have, or want to have, that makes you feel like a kid on Christmas morning? For me, I have two answers. Sticks are by far my favorite. I love the challenge that comes with keeping them and the colors are insane. A very close second has to be zoas though. They would take the top spot, but I do love the challenge of SPS. Zoas are some of the most diverse corals and arguably the prettiest. From out of this world colors to enchanting designs coupled with the ease of keeping them makes them my favorite. If you're looking to fill in a tank or have a barebottom that you'd like to put coral on, zoas take the cake. 

Pics are appreciated and welcome. 

Clams for sure. I've had a Gigas that I got from Jeff about 18 months ago. It started as a little 2" thing and now it's a monster. Probably 10" or so. I actually had to have Jeff hold onto it for a couple months while my tank was struggling and I was losing all my other clams. These photos were from 6 months ago. I'll have to post an updated shot because it's only kept growing. 

20210211_204206-01.jpeg

20210211_204139-01.jpeg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

Clams for sure. I've had a Gigas that I got from Jeff about 18 months ago. It started as a little 2" thing and now it's a monster. Probably 10" or so. I actually had to have Jeff hold onto it for a couple months while my tank was struggling and I was losing all my other clams. These photos were from 6 months ago. I'll have to post an updated shot because it's only kept growing. 

20210211_204206-01.jpeg

20210211_204139-01.jpeg

Clams! I love them! Never had good luck keeping them though.