Jump to content

Stand builders


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

Correct me if im wrong, is that upside-down? Lol sweet frame,what size tank? 

No, it's not upside down. 😀 The extra brace supports on the bottom are for the flooring and are intentionally more shallow to allow the floor to be added and have the edges recessed beneath the outside braces (if that makes sense). This is what it looks like with the flooring. 

It's 360 gallons. 8' X 3'20200426_201819.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Higher Thinking said:

No, it's not upside down. 😀 The extra brace supports on the bottom are for the flooring and are intentionally more shallow to allow the floor to be added and have the edges recessed beneath the outside braces (if that makes sense). This is what it looks like with the flooring. 

It's 360 gallons. 8' X 3'20200426_201819.jpg

Ok that actually makes sense for the floor supports and im sure there was alot of thought into it. That tank is huge btw and also beautiful 😍 I will probably do the same when I get into a 150+ volume tank. It gives alot of options to use magnets for doors and panels which is very convenient. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CrazyInside said:

That looks pretty sweet but might look funny on my nano tank 😂 

Which and what size nano is it? Usually nanos are convenient enough to just put on a dresser,nightstand,counter..I've also put them on free floating shelfs I've built. Just have to make sure it secured to a stud and not dry wall.i had my 7-10gallon on a free float shelf. Show us a picture of the nano.i have them on the double stack shelf now but getting ready to empty into my newer 55 build.20210623_212924.thumb.jpg.bfb7bbba7fa0598eb1bf964a9cbb52da.jpg20210714_234042.thumb.jpg.74b93995a9eb71e5a3a2c9ad29809469.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It’s a fiji cube 20 peninsula. Like 24x15x13

problem is I want it to go in this corner, which means the stand needs to get approved by the SO 😂
 

Area circled in red. Only picture I could find of the spot 
 

1 hour ago, islandVib3s said:

Which and what size nano is it? Usually nanos are convenient enough to just put on a dresser,nightstand,counter..I've also put them on free floating shelfs I've built. Just have to make sure it secured to a stud and not dry wall.i had my 7-10gallon on a free float shelf. Show us a picture of the nano.i have them on the double stack shelf now but getting ready to empty into my newer 55 build.20210623_212924.thumb.jpg.bfb7bbba7fa0598eb1bf964a9cbb52da.jpg20210714_234042.thumb.jpg.74b93995a9eb71e5a3a2c9ad29809469.jpg

 

5468A142-DEC0-44F5-85BF-823A0EE6AC0B.jpeg

9627DB02-7B38-4602-BB65-D8FEE357EF3C.jpeg

Edited by CrazyInside
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CrazyInside said:

It’s a fiji cube 20 peninsula. Like 24x15x13

problem is I want it to go in this corner, which means the stand needs to get approved by the SO 😂
 

Area circled in red. Only picture I could find of the spot 
 

 

5468A142-DEC0-44F5-85BF-823A0EE6AC0B.jpeg

9627DB02-7B38-4602-BB65-D8FEE357EF3C.jpeg

You can go to a home depot or lowes and check out the base vanities,looks like a single door will work.also less work and shelves inside .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...