New clowns

Pennywise

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I'm in Chehalis. They are about two months from being big enough to sell Gonna be anywhere from $15 to $50 ea. Yeah, possible trades for frags for sure. I will be posting when they are ready.

Buy with confidence, awesome guy.  We have a clutch from him doing great for many months now.  Having a clutch is so beautiful in a reef tank....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, my wife and I are setting up our first 60 reef tank next week. We plan to cycle for 6 weeks before introducing any fish or corals. I was wondering if you would have a pair of gladiators available around then. I live in Portland area, so it’s not a far drive. 

17 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Hello, I will have some mocha's ready by then for sure. They are getting really close.they are mocha but I have noticed they will get darker with age. I wouldn't consider them gladiator but not quite a standard pattern on some

PXL_20210912_025045891.jpg

Do they interact with anemones?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 8:11 PM, Hashbrown said:

Do they interact with anemones?

So to go back to this question...I put 7 fish in my 180g on Saturday 25th. The fish are 5 months old and never seen a anemone..2 of the 7 are sleeping in it tonight 24 hrs later. So it really all depends on the fish.

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

So to go back to this question...I put 7 fish in my 180g on Saturday 25th. The fish are 5 months old and never seen a anemone..2 of the 7 are sleeping in it tonight 24 hrs later. So it really all depends on the fish.

Four more weeks7DFF3893-3AC7-499F-A0A5-9F5C4098A1D4.thumb.jpeg.a295c0727d6bd43a2cdd2417134a9ddc.jpeg

• Like 1