Ac install

Parzifal

Hi all.  My wife and I are getting ac installed.   Woohoo

just wondering if any of you have experience with the following companies you’re like to share privately with me.  

please don’t post any critical reviews on here, I’d like to keep this away from a public bashing session if at all possible. Just PM me if you have had negative interactions with them.

i should say any positive reviews could be shared publicly 😃

thanks all for the feedback!!

morrison HVAC

jacobsen HVAC

sky  HVAC

advanced HVAC 

Edited by Parzifal

Jacobsen was great. Had water leaking from the hot water heater thought we were going to need to buy a new water heater but the drain was just clogged. Super nice guy. He could have charged me for a new water heater and I wouldn’t have known any better but cleaned up all the water and it was an easy fix and didn’t charge much at all. Sky I had the opposite experience but I will send you a pm about that. 

My real good friend across the street works for First Call. They did everything for me. Installed ductwork (use to have cadet heaters), put in furnace, and did AC. Fantastic work. If you're in Portland or surrounding area I'll give you a contact number. They're definitely not the cheapest, but their reputation and work is rock solid. Google them. Unfortunately, I can't add anything to the list you provided. 

13 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

My real good friend across the street works for First Call. They did everything for me. Installed ductwork (use to have cadet heaters), put in furnace, and did AC. Fantastic work. If you're in Portland or surrounding area I'll give you a contact number. They're definitely not the cheapest, but their reputation and work is rock solid. Google them. Unfortunately, I can't add anything to the list you provided. 

+1 on First Call.  I've used them several times since my first house in 1996 and always had great service.