WTS - Prices Reduced - Apex w\2 EB8, Icecap 1k Gyre

Knuckledragger

Have had my Reefer 350 set up for awhile now so I am selling off all of the stuff I had for my smaller tank, including selling the tank. No shipping. Everything is cleaned and ready to go. I will add to the post as I find more stuff.

Traded - First up is a CAD Lights 42G aquarium with screen top, black stand, original sump and a custom sump I made to allow much more room and large center/refugium section. There are some minor scratches on the tank but in overall good condition. The tank has a corner overflow/return. The stand is in good condition overall. It will also come with a filter sock holder and twenty or so filter socks of various lengths. $150

Traded - Next up is a GEN 2 Radion XR30 with wide angle lenses installed and original lenses included as well. It will also come with the RMS arm mount. The light works great and the only small issue I have noticed is one of the blue diodes on one of the pucks flickers sometimes when on very low power. I used it this way for a long time with no issues. $110

Traded - Jebao DCT-8000 - Used but works great.  $40

Sold - Reef Octopus 110ss Protein Skimmer with an extra body.

Sold - Older MP10wes with newer wet side. Still quiet.  $60

Sold - Tunze Eco Chic Refugium Light. It is waterproof and I used it under water to light the refugium area in the sump.  $40

Traded - BRS Mini Reactor, Rio 400 pump, 2 spare cartridges and multiple foam pads.  $35

Sold - Tunze Osmolator 3155 - Good condition with pump. Cleaned in citric acid and ready to go. $120

Sold  - Icecap 1k Gyre pump with controller. Good condition and cleaned in citric acid. $75

Sold -  Neptune Apex Orange Label includes two EB8s, brain, display, temp probe, PH probe (is wet but not sure of age/accuracy), and two Aguabus cables. Tested and all outlets work. $250

Local Pickup Only. No Shipping.

39A7E9A3-4823-4192-8FC8-BF2AA43B0121.jpeg

ADAFF283-3517-47F9-84AB-DF0D4F0FBE0F.jpeg

B9FE631F-F966-41C6-9F6F-A3EBA3E964B9.jpeg

Edited by Knuckledragger
Removed WTT

• Knuckledragger changed the title to WTS/WTT- Prices Reduced - MP10 wes, Gen 2 Radion XR30
  • Knuckledragger changed the title to WTS/WTT- New Items Added And Some Prices Reduced
  • Knuckledragger changed the title to WTS/WTT- Apex w\2 EB8, Icecap 1k Gyre, Gen 2 Radion w\Mount, New BRS Reactor
  • Knuckledragger changed the title to WTS/WTT- Prices Reduced - Apex w\2 EB8, Icecap 1k Gyre, Gen 2 Radion w\Mount, New BRS Reactor
  • Knuckledragger changed the title to WTS/WTT- Prices Reduced - Apex w\2 EB8, Icecap 1k Gyre
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Knuckledragger changed the title to WTS - Prices Reduced - Apex w\2 EB8, Icecap 1k Gyre