WTB: Fluconazole --> Miracle Transformation!

Hi All,

Reef flux and other namely fluconazole treatments all seems to be a week out. I have some reef flux currently ordered but won't be here until much later.

Does anyone have any spare/in hand right now I could purchase or trade coral for? Would like to start this process today as this stuff is growing faster than I can remove it.

Edited by Dakotapi3rc3
Title update

• Dakotapi3rc3 changed the title to WTB: Fluconazole --> Miracle Transformation!

I am super stoked to say after bryopsis, dino, and cyano the tank has made a 90% recovery. A lot of my sps took a hit through all the nutrient spikes and subsequent treatments but I am absolute believer in reef flux for nuisance algae elimination. This killed my remaining bryopsis and the turf algae that took its place! Total duration was about 3 weeks.

What a ride...here are some pics of the tank now!

IMG_20210507_170519.jpg

IMG_20210507_170528.jpg

IMG_20210507_170525.jpg

I had a bryopsis outbreak in my old tank and the fluconozole worked wonders.  I followed the directions and didn't use anything else during the treatment.  After that algae, other than on the glass, was nonexistent for well over 6 months without any type of other treatment. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lazyreefer said:

I would be interested in your method of use, if you strayed from the main instructions at all and what other products you felt were useful to use during treatment 👍🏻

I used vibrant before which may have weakened it. Otherwise follow as instructed. 3 week turnaround for turf algae. Bryopsis was about a week.