Tax Day Windfall Raffle

It’s raffle time again!  Over the next three months, we will be raffling off prizes based on themes.  The theme for April is Wind, so we’re raffling off a variety of powerheads (underwater wind, get it?).  And since the raffle will take place on April 15th, we’re calling it the Tax Day Windfall Raffle.

Here are the prizes:

• Hydor Koralia 3G - 1350 gph (4 winners)
    Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 5.32.39 PM.png
  • Nero 5 (1 winner)
    Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.13.42 PM.png

• Nero 3 (1 winner)
    nero-3-pump-backside-1024x952.jpeg
  • Icecap Gyre 2K (1 winner)
    Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.15.29 PM.png

• MP10 (1 winner)
    Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 9.16.11 PM.png

• MP40 (1 winner)
    Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 10.06.03 PM.png

Rules:

1. The raffle is open to all members of PNWMAS, both paid Supporting Members and free members.
  2. PNWMAS paid Supporting Members each receive 2 free tickets. 
    If you're not yet a Supporting Member but would like to join, click this link: https://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/48002-how-to-become-a-paid-supporting-member/
  3. Additional raffle tickets may be purchased for $2 each and you get one free ticket for every 10 you buy. So 11 tickets for $20.  
  4. You must post (or PM me) a screenshot of your payment in order to get purchased tickets.  If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly what you spent or where you put your tickets, you can PM me directly and I'll take it from there.
  5. To enter, reply to this thread with the number of tickets you want going towards each prize. Of course you can spread your tickets across multiple prizes.   
  6. The deadline for entry is April 15th at 4:00 PM
  7. There will be 9 drawings, one for each prize. The drawings will be held on April 15th at 6:00 PM.  Winners will be announced in a new thread at that time.
  8. Please send funds through PayPal to: Paypal@PNWMAS.org.  Be sure to include a note in the payment with your user name so I can match everything up.  If you don't have PayPal, send me a PM and I can send you an invoice that you can just use a card to pay, or we can try and figure something else out. 

Good luck, and let the raffles begin!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We were just informed that the Neptune WAV and the Koralia Hydor 1500 are both out of stock.  We are substituting these powerheads with a Nero 3 and the Koralia 3G 1350 gph.  I updated the original post with these alternate products.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Jordin said:

15 purchased tickets on mp10

2 member tickets on icecap gyre

🤩🤩🤩

You actually have 1 more free ticket in addition to your 2 free member tickets.  Your $30 purchase for 15 tickets also includes 1 free ticket (1 free for every 10 purchased).  Let me know where to place that one last ticket. 

46 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

You actually have 1 more free ticket in addition to your 2 free member tickets.  Your $30 purchase for 15 tickets also includes 1 free ticket (1 free for every 10 purchased).  Let me know where to place that one last ticket. 

Oh thank you for letting me know; I’ll put it towards the icecap as well!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, qhduong said:

2 ticket for Nero 5,thanks! 

31 minutes ago, Pnwreefer12 said:

2 tickets for the MP40 thanks

You need to be a supporting member to get the 2 tickets .  It’s definitely a good deal because we do raffles often.😀

If you're not yet a Supporting Member but would like to join, click this link: https://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/48002-how-to-become-a-paid-supporting-member/

or you can buy tickets and take a screenshot at paypal@pnwmas.org. 

• Thanks 1