The Most Powerful Raffle Ever!

2 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

Final chance to get some tickets! 

I have a couple events I've been attending today so I have to push the drawing back to 10PM tonight. Sorry y'all. I'll throw up a YouTube link beforehand so anyone interested can watch it live. 

Still time to get tickets ! Raffle has been delayed to 10 pm!!

1 minute ago, Higher Thinking said:

Sorry for the big let down. I'll have to revisit. I wanted to do live so everything is honest and transparent. No idea that YouTube changed their policy. I'm give you guys an update later. That's all for tonight. Super sorry and sorry disappointed. 

No worries. Can't be easy putting all this together.  Get some rest 

• Like 2

Just now, Higher Thinking said:

Yeah it just sucks because I had problems with YouTube LAST time on the raffle. I got that all squared away with the new account that's authorized for Live and of course in the interim between them6 and now they seem to have adjusted the process yet again. 🤬😡😠😤

Well the heck with you tube. If you can’t get it to work or FB live. We could always have Suncrestreef do the raffle as he is not entered and could just post without video. 

Of course I figure it out 5 minutes after I give up. I guess I just don't function under pressure. 😱 Just did a couple test runs and everything was working as expected. Not sure how I got derailed into Youtube's video encoder stuff, but it wasn't required after all....Aaahhhhhhh!!

The only consolation I have is that the Beavs made it into the Sweet 16. 

3 hours ago, Higher Thinking said:

Of course I figure it out 5 minutes after I give up. I guess I just don't function under pressure. 😱 Just did a couple test runs and everything was working as expected. Not sure how I got derailed into Youtube's video encoder stuff, but it wasn't required after all....Aaahhhhhhh!!

The only consolation I have is that the Beavs made it into the Sweet 16. 

Yeah I don’t do well with trying to figure out YouTube. Facebook live is the only thing live I do because it’s just one button.  Since we have another day what time is the raffle ? Also I changed my mind @Higher Thinking I would like all 59 of my tickets to go to the generator.