FS/FT: Yellow tang juvi

Cobalt

Story time: The day Hawaii announced tangs would not be exported I immediately ordered a pair of Biota aquacultured yellow tangs for my new reefer 525XL. I never owned a tank of this size and as such never owned a yellow tang and saw my plans for finally having this fish about to get very expensive or nonexistent. I didn’t know much about yellow tangs and saw multiple in other tanks before so it never occurred to be two might be an issue, esp two juveniles from the same fry into a tank at the same time  - it was not. It’s been over a week now and the weaker one has made a full recovery but I’m getting tired of the eggcrate divider in the tank.

What I’d really like are some exotic frag(s) or reef safe fish, but I would consider cash too.  

Looking for:

Powder blue tang 

OG Bounce

gold/blue torches

CSB - I can dream can't I?

maybe larger gyre pumps - icecap 4k

I'm into SPS too but with the new tank I'm a little trigger shy on those so far. Need to get the calcium reactor up and running. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Cobalt
edited for trade ideas

29 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Moved it for you but you need to post up a price per the classified rules. 😀

Well I didn’t want to post a price because these things seem to be as hot at Bitcoin lately. What if it’s only for trade right now? I’d much rather trade it honestly but if nothing interesting floats along I’d consider selling it. Looking for cool torches or sps. Or a Powder blue tang.

Edited by Cobalt

49 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

Well I didn’t want to post a price because these things seem to be as hot at Bitcoin lately. What if it’s only for trade right now? I’d much rather trade it honestly but if nothing interesting floats along I’d consider selling it. Looking for cool torches or sps. Or a Powder blue tang.

Fair enough ! I moved it to the trade forum. Bitcoin or GameStop is a safer bet it won’t die on you !:moneybag::joking:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

I have three though. So it works out. They fight all the time but never enough to hurt each other

when I had two in QT it was an all out war

In hindsight I should have ordered as many as they had in stock 😅But I also read some people think a 110gallon isn’t big enough for one 🤔

5 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Fair enough ! I moved it to the trade forum. Bitcoin or GameStop is a safer bet it won’t die on you !:moneybag::joking:

5 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

6 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Ha! Don’t get me started on stonks. IS the fed printing finally inflating frag and fish prices?? ... used car prices are going up faster than I can keep up with.

• Haha 1