Power out, need corals rescued

Snappy

I’m in downtown Salem. Been trying to sell last few corals and then 28 gallon tank, but ice storm and power out and 42° inside are killing things. Clownfish died overnight. I need help rescuing corals that also need re-homed. I’m concerned that starting my tank back up now will only spread the death around the tank. Please help. 

• Sad 3

Our power has no estimated time of arrival currently. PGE says it’s got too many outages to tell. I’ve got a son due to be born any day now and I need to be available for my wife and kids, not doctoring a reef tank during our second natural disaster in 8 months. Fire and ice. Please someone make me an offer for some super cheap corals and clear out my tank. I’ll make a good deal on the entire package, make me an offer. 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:20 AM, Snappy said:

Our power has no estimated time of arrival currently. PGE says it’s got too many outages to tell. I’ve got a son due to be born any day now and I need to be available for my wife and kids, not doctoring a reef tank during our second natural disaster in 8 months. Fire and ice. Please someone make me an offer for some super cheap corals and clear out my tank. I’ll make a good deal on the entire package, make me an offer. 

Still have my qt tanks if you need a space to store. 

Power came on an hour ago. Tank is getting warm again and starting to stink as I will NOT be plugging it back in. I was already trying desparately to sell the tank and make room. If anyone wants the tank,

NanoCube 28 gallon for sale.
SALEM OREGON
ALL fish and livestock gone. 200. Includes the all in one tank, custom lid, the stock tank stand, and all the filters and pumps to keep it going, even a custom UV sterilizer. Many many extras included. I want the tank gone ASAP even tonight would be best. Our power just came on for the first time in a week. I had to offload all the fish and corals to a local reef sitter if anyone wants to contact me for those. The tank is going to start to stink tonight as the house heats up so please the sooner the better, I have priced to sell. Make offer if you like. 100 more for the skimmer, which is separate. AI Prime HD light, mount and lamp shield 150, and this I am in no hurry to sell.