Great deal on berghia

Willapa

On 2/8/2021 at 4:59 PM, Bicyclebill said:

I bought 6 a week ago and the four aptasia I had are now gone. 

I’ve used them in the past with good success. I didn’t see much change for several weeks but they eventually got them all and made their way into the filter socks so released those to the sump. At this price it’s a no brainer to try. I just got my order in and they were all almost 1/2” and I ordered the 1/4” ones. But after aips are gone they die. I was aip free for quite a while but they managed to reappear.....so back at it again!

Just now, Willapa said:

I’ve used them in the past with good success. I didn’t see much change for several weeks but they eventually got them all and made their way into the filter socks so released those to the sump. At this price it’s a no brainer to try. I just got my order in and they were all almost 1/2” and I ordered the 1/4” ones. But after aips are gone they die. I was aip free for quite a while but they managed to reappear.....so back at it again!

How many did you get?  I'm thinking about trying it again in the tank as I have a few aptasia that have been resistant to other methods and I'm tired of them.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:29 PM, albertareef said:

Well, you could send them my way if you can catch them 😄

If I start collecting them in socks I’ll let you know. Only issue is I think you need to add several at a time so they can start reproducing and I would usually only find one in the socks every few days. When I saw the sale right before bed I quickly ordered enough to qualify for free shipping and as soon as I hit purchase, realized I should have checked about splitting a 25 pack.

Just now, Willapa said:

If I start collecting them in socks I’ll let you know. Only issue is I think you need to add several at a time so they can start reproducing and I would usually only find one in the socks every few days. When I saw the sale right before bed I quickly ordered enough to qualify for free shipping and as soon as I hit purchase, realized I should have checked about splitting a 25 pack.

Yeah - would have definitely been interested but should have let you know - my bad.  I tried some a while back when Christian organized a group buy and used those in my overflows where I had a problem.  Cleared out one of them but the other didn't - probably had to do with how many survived and for how long (they were a little beat up by the time I got them home and released them).  Fixed that problem by covering the overflows but still have a couple of survivors in the main tank that irritate me no end.

• Like 1