Pulsing xenia- trade for anything

jferrier

It's out of control and I have lots to get rid of. Will trade for aiptasia covered rubble, or any small coral frag you have that's not green star polyp or kenya tree. If your just starting and have nothing to trade and want some free clumps then I'm happy to give you some provided you pick up in Camas. These are mostly glass scrapes so not attached to plugs.  

Try facebook. there is a guy in Salem looking for any starter corals. He calls out GSP and xenia. He already has a kenya tree. 

I know what you mean about not wanting to throw it away. I feel the same way and struggle to give away the kenya tree and green singularia every few months when I cut them down. My urchin thought it would be funny to drop a tiny piece of each in a little hole under my toadstool. They get just enough light to thrive. 

If no one will take them, I will try to bring them in to the LFS and get a couple of dollars off my purchase. 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:27 PM, BeardUp said:

Try facebook. there is a guy in Salem looking for any starter corals. He calls out GSP and xenia. He already has a kenya tree. 

I know what you mean about not wanting to throw it away. I feel the same way and struggle to give away the kenya tree and green singularia every few months when I cut them down. My urchin thought it would be funny to drop a tiny piece of each in a little hole under my toadstool. They get just enough light to thrive. 

If no one will take them, I will try to bring them in to the LFS and get a couple of dollars off my purchase. 

THanks