66 Gallon Starfire cube tank and stand.

Selling off my used SCA starfire 66 Gallon reef tank setup. This tank is used, it has some scratches on the inside of the tank and the outside but the tank is very solid and sound. The stand is one that I built, it was build extra long and has room under it for a large sump and an  equipment/electrical area on the end of it. It is not in perfect condition and could use a touch up on paint but it is not damage or broken. 

The bottom of the tank has a starboard attached to it. the background of the tank is black, the overflow box is a newer acrylic with a cover. Plumbing is all included for sump with valves.

The measurements on the tank/stand are:

Tank: 32 Long x 24 Wide x 20 Tall

Stand: 50 1/2 Long x 30 1/4 Wide x 36 1/2 Tall.

SOLD This is for LOCAL Pickup ONLY! 

20210105_082859.jpg

20210105_082903.jpg

20210105_082912.jpg

20210105_082921.jpg

20210105_082926.jpg

Edited by H20cooled

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Thebeardedreefer
      My Corals 
      1 Large GSP Green Star Polyps ---all covered on live rock  --$50 
      1 Small GSP vertical is $15
      Fava Purple and red Encrusting Coral----$30
      Blonde Blue eyed [language filter]--there is 3 heads --$25

Rastas ---$25

Three head blue zoanthid with yellow rim ---$30

Armageddon Zoanthid Round 3inch frag plug---30

1-Damisle BLue Fish --$20 

Rainbow Acans ---- SOLD
      Fruit Loop Zoanthids ----SOLD

• By Thebeardedreefer
      Hello i'm breaking down my tank and selling everything. All coral must go first. My timeline to get rid of the coral is preferably 2 weeks. Once all the coral is gone I will be breaking down the tank and cleaning it and all items will be going up on here for sale. 
      If you are interested please leave me a comment or send me your contact info to my DM and i will reply.  I will be checking back throughout the day.

My Corals 

(2 out of 3 Remain) Three Big live rocks covered with Green Star Polyps (GSP)---all covered on live 3 separate line rocks---$100 for the Big rock and $50 for the small oneI
      The top middle one is gone from a sale for a local friend

Armageddon Zoanthids ---- one large colony on a live rock for -- $50 

Gorilla Nipples with Sunny D’s Growing and a Fava coral as one or can break the plug out if needed---$50

Blonde Blue eyed [language filter]--there is like 3 heads --$25

Rainbow Acans ---- $60

Fruit Lop Zoanthids 3 inch round frag plate--$30

Utter Chaos Zoanthids ----Sold

Three head blue zoanthid with yellow rim ---$50
      3 inch Round frag plate Orange Zoanthids are --$50---next to the sushi bar
      Rastas ---$25
      Encrusted Red and orange coral is ----$50
      Green Apples Sold -- All though there are some heads on my zen reef frag rack---ZenReef Frag rack $45--extra plates are included

2 Nemos -- $50

1-Damisle --$20

• By reefrun
      IM NUVO FUSION 30L (30 gallon, long) tank + steel/wood stand and adjustable feet
      Tank is AIO and in perfect shape, other than a couple small scratches Includes cover, upgraded Skimz Quiet Pro DC adjustable pump, heater, 3 filter socks, and nano flipper Tank/stand - $250
      Tunze 9004 Comline Skimmer - $70 (missing silencer, but I don't notice a difference in sound)
      Tunze Nano Osmolator ATO - $50
       AI Prime, non-HD,  lights with arms ( 2) - $100 each, $170 for the pair

I've been using the tank in my office and upgrading to a 65g (shout out to Cuttlefish!!!!). I'm setting up the new tank tomorrow, but the 30L won't be ready to pick up until I get everything transferred over in the next couple days. Not interested in trades, trying to recoup some of the upgrade costs ** 
      Location - Lake Oswego

• By Tommy
      12/8/2020
      Hello everyone, I'm back in Portland for a couple weeks and still have some equipment left from my tank break down that I'd like to get rid of. Below are some equipment I still have left and would like to get rid of, price is negotiable. Text/call me at (832)273-5595 if you are interested or need additional pictures. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      12/5/2017  OLD
      Hello everyone, 
      I'm breaking down my 120 and want to sell everything. Individual prices are below, view the pictures and checkout the prices in the second link. Call or text 503 442 9901, I'm located in NE Portland. 
      Pictures of corals:     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4kybOIzItbo5Tm3W5mpIXlufva923yX/view?usp=sharing
      Prices (3 tabs):     https://drive.google.com/file/d/1So7YvpoZ_b5SCNRxV5GR-b4ljNM3BmID/view?usp=sharing
      Overview of my setup:

• By KH1985
      Sold