Torch Growth 6 Months

Matteo

10 hours ago, shaywood said:

Think premium price days are numbered. 

It’s interesting. I was hoping prices would drop back to pre-ban prices but for some reason they aren’t. The stuff coming out of Indo currently isn’t as good as the stuff coming out of Indo pre-ban. I think they got smarter and are also putting a higher price on the premium gold torches

• Like 1

The prices on a lot of things have dropped by about 50%. I was selling dragon soul heads for $500-600 all day long.  Now it seems 250-300 is the going rate. 

The thing with the torches is that there are soo many out there now that look soo similar, people will just scoff at supposed  " lineage"

Oh yeah, this is my SB indo dragon soul.  (SB= styrofoam box)..

Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

The prices on a lot of things have dropped by about 50%. I was selling dragon soul heads for $500-600 all day long.  Now it seems 250-300 is the going rate. 

The thing with the torches is that there are soo many out there now that look soo similar, people will just scoff at supposed  " lineage"

Oh yeah, this is my SB indo dragon soul.  (SB= styrofoam box)..

Lol 

Are you making fun of my “unholy watery diarrhea gold torch” cause I can prove to you that it is a legit lineage. I took a picture of the “mother” the last time I had Taco Bell....

Edited by Manny Tavan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

Also by preban prices I was referring to $50-75 days 

Yep, those prices.  Wasn't that long ago even.  With no bans, I just don't get the current pricing.  Something else will get 'hot' again and see its prices soar I suppose.

46 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Hey man, tbell is for the people of all backgrounds. Don't hate on my college days staple diet. 

According to the 2018 federal guidelines for citizen mockery, Taco bell, Wall Mart, and Olive Garden are all still grounds for mocking people.  McDonalds shaming is now off the board because they now serve salads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I have not had olive garden in like 10 years but the first time i remember

"this is amazing!, i can't believe they found a way to get rid of all the flavor!" 

"Excuse me miss.. what is in the alfredo sauce?"   

"Water, flour, and a bit of white glue" 

"So no actual spices?" 

"No.  would you like some salt or pepper?" 

"Oh, no. Flavor would ruin it, i like it just like this" 

Edited by pdxmonkeyboy
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...