Selling off hardware.

H20cooled

I've torn down my tank and all of the livestock is gone, so I'm not in the process of selling hardware. So I will use this thread to list everything I have. The smaller items I could ship if you want but you will pay for shipping cost. I would prefer local pickup and I'm in the Milwaukie area. I will continue to add items as I get them ready.

1. Simplicity 240DC Skimmer, in excellent condition and comes with everything. It is dead silent and skims very good. SOLD
  2. Neptune Apex JR setup, with EnergyBar 8 & PM1, also 2 temp probes and pH probe (worked good and still in water), and also the display unit (not in picture). Everything works great and all plugs and sensors are working. SOLD
  3. IceCap Battery Backup unit with all cords. Works great, 1 year old never had to use batteries but it works great.  SOLD
  4. Marine Aqua DC SINE Wave water pump with controller (DC4000, 1050gph), I have 2 of these I used them as return pumps in my sump and they worked great and dead silent. $SOLD
  5. Tunze Osmolator 3155 with extra pump. Works great, no issues original pump still working good also include brand new pump, includes all accessories and instructions. SOLD
  6. AutoAqua Smart Skimmer Security Sensor, works great to shut off skimmer so it does not overflow. SOLD
  7. Finnex Titanium Electronic Control heater, HMA-200S (200W) I have 2 of these, they are in excellent shape and never failed, I used them on my Apex as redundant heaters. SOLD

Edited by H20cooled

2 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sorry to hear your system came down.  Been away from the forum for a while so missed that news.

Would be interested in the Icecap batter backup if it works with Maxspect like the current version.

I used the Icecap backup on my Maxspect XF330's and it worked great.

1 minute ago, H20cooled said:

I used the Icecap backup on my Maxspect XF330's and it worked great.

Good to know!  I am running the older 250s but guessing that doesn't matter.  I can PayPal you if you would be willing to hold for pickup.  Wouldn't be able to get over there until this weekend if that works.

I remember your handle from back when I first joined (2006?) - hope you are back with us at some point.

Paypal would be great and holding until this weekend is fine. I'll shoot you a PM with my info.

Yeah I was in the hobby a long time ago and got back in again but we are working on selling our house and moving out of state so no tanks any time soon.

Thanks!

Next item is the Aquatic Life 36 inch T5HO (4x29W) fixture with 2 4 inch circular LED brackets, also includes 18 inch & 24 inch brackets and a 24 inch decorative endcap. It also comes with 4 used T5 bulbs (4 Blue +) and 2 brand new Actinic. Everything works great, one of the ballasts was just replaced with a new one from the manufacture. SOLD

Edited by H20cooled
  • Like 1

Next. 

2 Small 84 watt LED Pendant lights, these are the Cetus2 LED pendant light, they are 84 watt each and controllable from a smart phone app over bluetooth, they actually did better than some of the big name brands and coral grew very well under them. They have 8 color LED and the fan in them is very quiet. I do not have a the mounting arm for them but if you search for Cetus2 LED you will see that they are sold for about $34. I used these with the Aquatic Life Hybrid unit to grow SPS, LPS, etc.. with no issues. SOLD

Edited by H20cooled

Next up I have the SKIMZ DLC4 Quad Dosing reservoir, each section holds 1.5 liters of liquid and comes with the covers, rubber tubing, and stand for dosing pump. I had issues with the tubes on them and I replaced all of them with better quality tubing so they would really good now. They are nice compact reservoirs and looks nice. I would like $50

20201216_164005.jpg

20201216_164030.jpg

Edited by H20cooled

Also have a Trigger Systems matching Top off reservoir, 5 gallons. 6" long x 14" wide x 15" tall. In excellent shape with no issues or damage.

Features: 

• Matching color to Triton sumps: White bottom, Aquamarine sides and top, Smoke back.

• 1/4″ hose quick disconnect port

• Recessed polycarbonate lid to prevent evaporation

• Sliding door for wires and hoses

• Made of 1/4″ thick material to prevent bowing

• Subtle laser engraving marking the water level

• Rounded and polished top

Price is $100 obo.

20201217_104427.jpg

20201217_104440.jpg

20201217_104444.jpg

Edited by H20cooled

23 hours ago, H20cooled said:

Next item is the Aquatic Life 36 inch T5HO (4x29W) fixture with 2 4 inch circular LED brackets, also includes 18 inch & 24 inch brackets and a 24 inch decorative endcap. It also comes with 4 used T5 bulbs (4 Blue +) and 2 brand new Actinic. Everything works great, one of the ballasts was just replaced with a new one from the manufacture. $225 obo. 

20201216_150845.jpg

20201216_150851.jpg

20201216_150917.jpg

@MReef20 this is perfect for what you need. Has the kessil mounts and bulbs too!

Op: nice fixture! Wish I had the tank size. 

• Like 2