Jump to content

$175 Relassy WiFi Controllable Marine LEDs - SALEM


Recommended Posts

As far as I can tell they are good based on the reviews and photos/videos. That's why I bought them. Currently I just don't have a tank to use them on.  Would be a cheap starter LED for a later upgrade on a bigger tank. 

2 minutes ago, Saltfishlover said:

Not a good light? I've seen some tanks using them and seem to do pretty good.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a crazy number of diodes!  Reminds me of the 1watt early led fixtures.  They do fill nicely with so many diodes or at least used to back in the day.  If a person replaced many of those whites with other blue spectrums, it might be a really awesome value.  Not sure if they are still easy to swap out now or require reflow...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:54 AM, TheClark said:

It's a crazy number of diodes!  Reminds me of the 1watt early led fixtures.  They do fill nicely with so many diodes or at least used to back in the day.  If a person replaced many of those whites with other blue spectrums, it might be a really awesome value.  Not sure if they are still easy to swap out now or require reflow...

 

I replaced a bunch of whites on my ocean revives. They have really color on my frag tanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2020 at 9:36 PM, cjmdh said:

As far as I can tell they are good based on the reviews and photos/videos. That's why I bought them. Currently I just don't have a tank to use them on.  Would be a cheap starter LED for a later upgrade on a bigger tank. 

 

If you posted this about a week ago I would have bought them. I just got a new set, the App controlled ones are no longer made from what I can tell. I just bought more because I had one fall in the tank and really liked these. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bamburgb said:

If you posted this about a week ago I would have bought them. I just got a new set, the App controlled ones are no longer made from what I can tell. I just bought more because I had one fall in the tank and really liked these. 

Posted these on Dec 7th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cjmdh said:

I know the feeling.  Finally started following the whole classified thread, so that I get an email whenever something is posted.

Didn’t know you could follow the whole thread gonna have to change that setting haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 12:32 PM, Gumby said:

I replaced a bunch of whites on my ocean revives. They have really color on my frag tanks.

Same here, just over Christmas break!  One fixture a night, I am slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...