$175 OBO Relassy WiFi Controllable Marine LEDs - SALEM

cjmdh

As far as I can tell they are good based on the reviews and photos/videos. That's why I bought them. Currently I just don't have a tank to use them on.  Would be a cheap starter LED for a later upgrade on a bigger tank. 

2 minutes ago, Saltfishlover said:

Not a good light? I've seen some tanks using them and seem to do pretty good.

It's a crazy number of diodes!  Reminds me of the 1watt early led fixtures.  They do fill nicely with so many diodes or at least used to back in the day.  If a person replaced many of those whites with other blue spectrums, it might be a really awesome value.  Not sure if they are still easy to swap out now or require reflow...

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:54 AM, TheClark said:

It's a crazy number of diodes!  Reminds me of the 1watt early led fixtures.  They do fill nicely with so many diodes or at least used to back in the day.  If a person replaced many of those whites with other blue spectrums, it might be a really awesome value.  Not sure if they are still easy to swap out now or require reflow...

I replaced a bunch of whites on my ocean revives. They have really color on my frag tanks.

On 12/7/2020 at 9:36 PM, cjmdh said:

As far as I can tell they are good based on the reviews and photos/videos. That's why I bought them. Currently I just don't have a tank to use them on.  Would be a cheap starter LED for a later upgrade on a bigger tank. 

If you posted this about a week ago I would have bought them. I just got a new set, the App controlled ones are no longer made from what I can tell. I just bought more because I had one fall in the tank and really liked these. 

3 minutes ago, bamburgb said:

If you posted this about a week ago I would have bought them. I just got a new set, the App controlled ones are no longer made from what I can tell. I just bought more because I had one fall in the tank and really liked these. 

Posted these on Dec 7th.

4 minutes ago, cjmdh said:

I know the feeling.  Finally started following the whole classified thread, so that I get an email whenever something is posted.

Didn’t know you could follow the whole thread gonna have to change that setting haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • cjmdh changed the title to $175 OBO Relassy WiFi Controllable Marine LEDs - SALEM