Cnc superman milli grow out winner. Vote

CNC superman milli grow out winner! Vote!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who grew it best?

• J-Dog
    • Ocboat

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2020 at 08:00 PM

They both look great, congrats on you two for keeping them alive and keeping with it.

Looks like Octoboat grew a 1/4"?  Cannot tell on JDog, but that guy can grow coral for sure!  So I agree, would have to vote for the measured frag.

Let's do another one, tank is dialed in, want to throw down!! :)

Thank you, I appreciate it and all you do for charity.  I have spoken with J-Dog and I think it's only fair that we split the prize since there were only two of us that made it to the end.  He is going to pick up the prize and grow them up a little in his frag tank so we can both enjoy them and hopefully share them in the future. Are there any choices to make or do you have the pack already picked out?  Thanks again and I look forward to another one.

Edited by ocboat
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ocboat said:

Thank you, I appreciate it and all you do for charity.  I have spoken with J-Dog and I think it's only fair that we split the prize since there were only two of us that made it to the end.  He is going to pick up the prize and grow them up a little in his frag tank so we can both enjoy them and hopefully share them in the future. Are there any choices to make or do you have the pack already picked out?  Thanks again and I look forward to another one.

We were going to cut some nice stuff when u are in. Maybe u can come in and then take them to jdog. We would only like to deal directly with the winner incase something happens.