New in Lynnwood

madcp

Hi all

Just recently found this forum.  Lots of good info here.  My wife and I live up north of Seattle in Lynnwood.  She is really the hobbyist in the family.  After years of wanting to get going in saltwater she finally took the plunge.  Now after 3 years we have several tanks set up - this hobby has a way of growing faster than Asterina starfish!  We have a 90 gal reef tank with several fish and corals, a smaller 50 gal reef tank with fish and corals and a nano tank that currently is inhabited by a school of baby clowns - most of which are on their way to a local fish store this weekend.  That has been a fun process - after major mistakes in the first 3 batches of babies, this one has made it.

Although this is "my wifes hobby" I really do enjoy all of this as well.

Stay safe!

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, madcp said:

...  currently is inhabited by a school of baby clowns - most of which are on their way to a local fish store this weekend.  That has been a fun process - after major mistakes in the first 3 batches of babies, this one has made it.

I love groupings of fish, and seriously thought about a school of clowns type of tank.   I'm currently leaning towards a harem of blue star leopord wrasses.  Jeff showed a nice video of them in yesterdays post.