Berghia Eugene/springfield

Deuce00

1 hour ago, Deuce00 said:

Just grabbed another 15-20 out of filter sock. Hit me up if anybody wants some. I’d take a softie coral or LPS or fist bump 

730EE5EC-E520-4342-9A76-7F146E876C09.thumb.jpeg.df15d3fa4a226ec0b81b4a6344605706.jpeg

Awesome!  If you can fit em in a USPS box and ship priority, I will pay the bill and ship you something back!  It's not very expensive and very fast for local mail.  PM if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, TheClark said:

This is awesome, lets keep it going.  Once my aptasia are gone, if I can catch some will keep the baton passing through the aptasia ranks!

Thanks again!

For sure, thanks for motivating me to ship out, and sending me supplies. Glad they survived over a weekend at the post office luckily they were nice and full. 

So they just ended up in your filter socks?  How many did you start with?  I started with seven about a month ago and my aptasia are disappearing but I've never seen more than a couple of them late at night since then.  I would love to pass some on when they are finished if I can find them. 

8 minutes ago, ocboat said:

So they just ended up in your filter socks?  How many did you start with?  I started with seven about a month ago and my aptasia are disappearing but I've never seen more than a couple of them late at night since then.  I would love to pass some on when they are finished if I can find them. 

I started off with 7 1/4” ones in my 60g Redsea, after most of aptasia is gone they seam to roam around more and get caught in current. I just flip the filter socks inside out and collect them. If you can take rocks out, you can usually find them on the underside at night. Very rarely did I see any for the first few months, they really need to breed for a bit.