(3) SPS packs available $75 each

The ReefBox

I’ve got three SPS packs available for $75 each pack cones will all 6 pieces

Myagi tort, OG micro ladies, Forrest fire digi,  BC Hawaii, OG Mad Mikes Tri color and mystic monti 

only three packs available now, no trades at this time.  All frags are 1” and bigger  pictures are from left to right and full tank shots for reference 

EA5F70C5-ABF2-4DF7-A07B-1AA38FD1D0EC.jpeg

423A3E83-3F0D-43D8-B5CF-7B5BD43D087B.jpeg

0B9C0787-77D3-49C5-BB40-D90C92E2BEFC.jpeg

3CFBFEF9-0B9C-4A3C-8727-6C5F7FDD1097.jpeg

Edited by The ReefBox
Spelling

1 hour ago, Danielie21 said:

Would love to add some more color to my tank. Noobie question, would sps be ok in a new tank about two months up and running and not dosing right now but have the stuff to do so and would be willing to ship and I would cover it?

My honest opinion would be your tank is not mature enough. Could you keep them alive,  sure but you would have to keep everything super stable  I would rather not ship 

10 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey Brian, saw the ReefBox name pop up in my notifications a while ago and had to check out what you were up to.  Those were some nice frag packs you put together - some lucky refers are probably pretty happy.

Hey man doin good!! I keep meaning to change the name since the store is no longer!! It was a blessing in disguise actually.  I got my time back snd had a great summer in the water with my family 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The ReefBox said:

Hey man doin good!! I keep meaning to change the name since the store is no longer!! It was a blessing in disguise actually.  I got my time back snd had a great summer in the water with my family 

Glad to hear it ended up being OK but I’m sure it was brutal losing all that work. Glad to see you are hanging in there. I think you should keep the name though!