Firing something together.

CapeCodReefer

We recently moved from the east coast. My kids are older now and I’m going to build a new low cost system using mostly stuff I have. I’ve been out of the hobby for 10 years now. Any help with local stores and supplies would be awesome. I had a 400 gallon system with a 125 display 100g refugium 4’ 120 display and 100g or so sump all plumbed together. I’m looking to do a much smaller operation that’s not so demanding. I’m looking forward to the club and meeting some like minded people. I was part of Boston reefers back home. My kids started racing BMX and my tank crashed while in Kentucky so I gave it a break. 

• Like 2

Bonney Lake huh? Tropical fish world is a great start for fish and dry goods. Not so much for corals or inverts. Aquarium paradise in lakewood is also ok for fish. There are also some great coral stores in renton and Bellevue. Welcome to the club, I'm about 20 minutes from you over here in east Tacoma