one spot foxface and yellow tang for sale

jferrier

I have a 5-6" one spot foxface I bought from a fellow reefer in QT for about a month. Easy to catch so available anytime. $50 obo- Just paid $60 for this fish a month ago. Got it to balance aggression with the yellow tang but now selling both. Eats anything offered though never tried flake.

Also have a 4" yellow tang I've had for over three years. Fat and very healthy. Good with clowns, dwarf angels, any small non-tangs, iffy with butterfly fish (why I'm selling), not good with other tangs unless there are a bunch. This guy could hold his own in a  tank with several tangs I'm sure, but wouldn't put it with just one or maybe even two. - $60 obo. I have to build a box trap for the tang so need a few days for it to get brave enough to go in the trap for a bite of nori. Please be serious about pickup so I don't catch it for nothing.

Please have at least 90 gallon setup minimum for these fish as they are already large enough to need that at a minimum. Note these two fish are not together now so if you get both know the tang may not be cooperative.

Can send better pics or video upon request. Have video of tang could send you or get a pic on Sat when I'm home and lights are not on blue mode.

Thanks

Located in Washougal.

IMG_1116[1].JPG

• 2 weeks later...