OCTO Elite 150-INT DC Cone Skimmer - 420obo

Micah

Hello folks! Got this skimmer with my build and realized I made a huge error and bought a skimmer that's a little too small for my needs.   I have since upgraded to the exact thing in a bigger model.  Needless to say, this thing has seen very little runtime and is clean as a whistle.    This is a crazy good deal for an essentially brand new skimmer.   Additionally, my tank is sterile - I'm using the full humblefish method for quarantine.  Corals, snails, shrimp, crabs, rocks, sand, and of course fish are all quarantined for months before going in.  There's zero disease anywhere.  So if you're worried about mean-nasties hiding in the recesses of this pump, there's almost no possible way that could happen. 

Anyways, I'm asking 420 or best offer.  I'm somewhat flexible, but please be respectful.  here's the original product page if you need info about the skimmer:

https://www.coralvue.com/elite-150int-super-cone-protein-skimmer

Let me know,

Micah

2020-11-07 09.28.59.jpg

2020-11-07 09.28.42.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hah, I assume you were nudging me 🙂 So I have my reefer 525 setup at the new house, but it came with a skimmer, albeit a pretty basic one. The pump has is super loud so I just ordered a new impeller. If that doesn't fix the vibration issue, I just might take you up on this.

7 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

Hah, I assume you were nudging me 🙂 So I have my reefer 525 setup at the new house, but it came with a skimmer, albeit a pretty basic one. The pump has is super loud so I just ordered a new impeller. If that doesn't fix the vibration issue, I just might take you up on this.

Hehe.  Was I that obvious?  Alrighty. :). I'll try and keep the dust off of it. 

• Haha 1