Hi everyone. 

I have a large group of clowns that I am selling.  These clowns are full of personality and fun to watch. 

Some (about 35) are ready now - at least 1.25 in and growing by the day - and more (about another 40-50) will be ready in probably another few weeks.  Buy a few or the whole batch for a fun harem tank.  

Regular - $10   

Snowflake and extreme snowflake - $25

* Discounts for larger orders

Pics/videos below.  The parents (below video) are Premium Black Snowflake and Dark Orange.  Lots of different markings on the youngsters as you can see.  Some markings are not fully developed.  Many of the extreme snowflake are developing "bullet holes" and one dark orange may be turning black.

Live in Lynnwood, WA - I do not ship but will travel a "reasonable distance" to deliver or meet part way.  

A5A257F6E77145F6AC3A362F51A54C71.jpg

A4389E490A3545A5AFA626C4ED95EC09.jpg

8EAD40051FEE4B26B3CBB85A7EB4D50C.jpg

3F9F0E6010CB4CD9A5FE75C20561A111.jpg

0C8470DBEFE64D69AC4D32EFB827EA44.jpg

76A9CEA20B3F4134AF901A89FA56D6B0.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - we do not have any left at this time - sold the last ones about a month ago.  It was our first clutch that made it all the way through.  Most went to a few LFS to sell although our first option is to always try to sell to individuals.  The feedback from all the LFS we went to was they looked great, good color, healthy and sold fast. They want more when we get them.  I mention that just to give you an idea of the quality of the fish.  

Our mama and papa are regular producers and we will be starting another clutch towards the end of this month or early Feb.  Those would be ready about 4 months later.  We will probably become more regular now that we have the kinks of raising them worked out and a regular distribution channel established.

As far as travelling, it would depend on where and how many you were wanting.  Being in Lynnwood, travelling to Troutdale for a couple fish would not be something we would do.  If you were thinking more of a clown harem tank, we could probably work out a meeting point - or maybe there are others from your area that would be interested as well.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dakotapi3rc3
      Hi All,
      I recently came across a great deal  on a 40b that had tons of equipment, and i didn't realize it had so many extras either. Here is a list i'll keep working on throughout the day of parts and livestock that won't be making the transfer to my tank. I'll be working on cleaning everything out today/this weekend.
      I'm trying to price things at about half of retail, no reasonable offers refused.
      UPDATE 5/23: ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BUT LIGHTING LISTED BELOW. MAKE AN OFFER?
      EQUIPMENT
      -ATI sunpower 36" t5 dimmable fixture. comes with additional bulbs. This one has more blues. $200
      https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/36-ati-sunpower-high-output-t5-light-fixture.html
      - Kessil H80 $75

There is tons more stuff, in chems and handheld equipment, and other items. If you're looking for anything specific I would be happy to take a look.
      Thanks all!

• By katarian
      Hello everyone,
      I am trying to sell off my system. Had a trip planned and right before the trip had to move to a new place and that resulted in death of a few fish and corals and it was very saddening. So my wife and I have decided to give the reef keeping a break since we will have to move again in a year and don't want to kill other survivors. 
      As for the stuff for sale, it's listed down here:
      1) Pair of ocellaris clownfish (1.5" to 2" long) - $50 for the pair
      2) Melanurus wrasse (very vibrant colors, about 5ish inch long, very active and keeps the bristle worm population in check) - $50
      3) Toadstool coral - $10
      4) Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer (Less than a year old) - $140
      5) Chinese Black Box LED's (a pair) - $90 for both
      6) Aqueon Pro 200W heater (less than 2 months old)  - $40
      7) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (new, unopened box) - $35
      8.) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (used) - $15
      9) Jebao DC Pump with controller - $40
      10) Hydor Koralia Evo 750/850 Circulation pump (less than a year old) - $20
      11) DIY'd Aquarium Stand (49.5" long x 18.5" deep x 30.5" tall) - $60
      12) Live rock, roughly 30ish lbs - $50
      13) Lettuce Coral that is still recovering and it is quite a big one (the rock also has a lot of sponges under it) - $15
      I have got more stuff that either I will have to check or measure and will post it down here.
      I am attaching a few pictures, if you need pictures of a certain thing, please feel free to message and ask and I will do my best. 

• By Edogg
      I don't usually post because I don't have much interesting to show off, but I found this unique.
      About a month ago I had my first fish loss in over 2 years. I usually put a blanket over my aquarium when the lights turn off so my fish aren't bothered by any light. Unfortunately, I forgot to leave room for air to enter the tank, and I woke up the next day to find clownfish jerky on the floor. I now only have one clownfish and a firefish goby.
      The goby had to put up with the two territorial and dominant clownfish for over a year and a half, but ever since the dominate clownfish jumped there has been a swing in tank politics.
      My clownfish now acts reclusive, and is shy about going out from their cave or under shade to get food. The goby is now out almost all the time in the front of the tank and freely swims wherever.
      While this is all interesting, I think it pales in comparison to the relationship the goby and clownfish have formed.
      The clownfish has begun sitting on rocks or in caves next to the firefish, or outside when it can't fit. They confidently swim side by side, often touching. My clownfish's personality has completely shifted from the time of his big sister's death, but appears to be in perfect health. The two clownfish had been together their entire lives, even apart of the same hatchery. When I first introduced them to the tank they acted flabbergasted by the concept of a rock because they had never before seen one.
      Regardless, I will try to take some photos of my fish exhibiting this weird behavior. I just think it's cute that through loss they have realized that all they have is each other.
      I'm not sure if to add a new clownfish because my current one is quite big and old as well as what I have perceived as a hard pattern to come by. I don't want to get a fish just for it to be chased around the tank and eventually killed.

• By Mvincent
      Hey fish fam, 
      Looking to get my hands on a couple of Gold Stripe Maroon or Gold Nugget Maroon Clownfish.
      I'm in Salem, Oregon and hoping to find someone local so I avoid paying online prices and problems.
    • By eclipse522
      Looking for a good home for my little clownfish. He is health and loves food. The only problem is that he is getting pick on by the other clownfish. He is free to the first person that wants him.