UPCOMING SALE--Friday Night 6-packs with Holly

Gil&Fin

A lot of you are familiar with my $10 sales--every coral is $10 (yes, $10!).  You are also familiar with the fact that I haven't been able to put one on since COVID.  So, in April and in August I did online 6-pack sales that have been a huge success.  It's time for another!

This Friday night (November 6) at about 6 pm, I’ll post the packs in a separate thread entitled “SALE THREAD--Friday Night 6-packs.”  Here’s how it will work:

1.    I’ll post pics of the packs, with numbers.  Each pack is $60 (6 corals at $10 per coral...keep up with me here people).

2.    You post “sold” and the number.  

3.    You will have 24-hours to make payment (Paypal* or Venmo), or the pack goes to the next person.  You have 7 days for pick-up, or the pack goes to the next person.  *Paypal--"Sending to a friend" only

4.    Local pick-up only.  I’m in southwest Portland near Washington Square. 

Teasers: 

Three of the packs have 2+ heads of gold hammers!  There two other types of hammers, too.  For those who like "designer corals," you'll see Pro Corals Rainbow acro, Reef Ready Grape Juice acro, ASD Rainbow Phoenix monti, Jason Fox Lunar lepto, and more.  For those of you who don't care about names, just know that each pack contains solid, healthy, corals.    

This will be fun!  See you Friday!

DSC02149-01.jpg

DSC02161-01.jpg

DSC02184-01.jpg

DSC02208-01.jpg

DSC02232-01.jpg

DSC02229-01.jpeg

DSC02191-01.jpeg

• Like 9

Tonight's the night!  Tune in at 6 pm.  The sale will be in a new thread clearly marked as the "SALE THREAD." 

Also, for those of you who are looking for the gold hammers, be aware that some of the packs have gold hammers, some have bicolor hammers and some have a lilac-colored hammers, so pay attention to the pics to make sure you get the right one.  But, they will probably go fast, so don't wait!

Here are more teaser pics!

DSC02223-01.jpeg

DSC02215-01.jpeg

DSC02225-01.jpeg

DSC02226-01.jpeg

DSC02160-01.jpeg

DSC02170-01.jpeg

DSC02172-01.jpeg