WTB a calcium reactor

Oregonic

My tanks consumption is really ramping up and getting tired of mixing 2 part all the time. Also feel a calcium reactor will provide a little more stability. Total system volume is 120ish gallons. Looking for a reactor, a ph controller or pm1 module, a 5lb tank, a regulator with solenoid, and continuous duty dosing pump.  Dont mind piecing it together, likely will purchase the dosing pump and regulator new but hoping to at least pick up some of the setup used. 

bummer, should have bought that reactor for $50.  I mean the geo is a great reactor, I have one.. but anyways. 

If you want some solid advice, and well, even if you don't .. buy a cheap co2 regulator, and a Kamoer fx stp pump and you are good to go.  Just run the co2 from your apex ph probe.  Soooo easy to set up and the kamoer is rock solid. 

6 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

bummer, should have bought that reactor for $50.  I mean the geo is a great reactor, I have one.. but anyways. 

If you want some solid advice, and well, even if you don't .. buy a cheap co2 regulator, and a Kamoer fx stp pump and you are good to go.  Just run the co2 from your apex ph probe.  Soooo easy to set up and the kamoer is rock solid. 

That reactor didn’t have a ph probe port. This is my first calcium reactor want it to be as fool proof as possible. Went with a versa for the pump. Went cheap on co2 regulator with solenoid and a Milwaukee ph controller, my apex classic goes a little haywire from time to time not sure I want it controlling my alk. Im going to be a little nervous setting this thing up, been doing tons of reading up on how to run a calcium reactor.