Evacuation plan?

Manny Tavan

1 hour ago, Hayes said:

Wish I would have thought of that. Probably have too much to move anyway. We are level 2 in OC. Hoping I don’t have to leave. Have backup batteries for my mp40s, a generator  and battery powered air pump. All I can do is Hope I guess.

Oh wow. If you have stuff you need to to house (maybe some corals you really want to save) I can try to make room but I’m at level 1 still. Just let me know

Thanks Manny. Hopefully with winds dying down and changing direction OC will not be affected. Problem is which piece do you want to save more than others. Fish I’ve had for 4+ years, I don’t want to lose any pieces. But if I try and save a piece or 2 and lose everything else I wouldn’t have anywhere to put pieces I saved. Thanks, just hopeful fires get under control.

I’m out East if springfield few miles away from a level 3. I’ve just been making sure my fish are extra fed and plenty of water in ATO. I’ve got a cobalt battery backup ready to go, already used it on Monday night when we lost power. Good luck to everybody and stay safe. 

The road I live on is the dividing line between zone 2 and 3 near Beavercreek so we evacuated last night.  We still have power and I'm able to go back and feed as needed as long as it doesn't turn entirely into zone 3.  Like Hayes said, it appears the winds have changed and that it is not advancing towards Oregon City like it was so hopefully everything will be ok.

• Like 4