How to become a paid Supporting Member

SuncrestReef

Here is the current process to become a paying member or to renew your PNWMAS membership:

1. Click your username at the upper right, then click Manage Subscriptions:

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.23.24 PM.png

2. Click the Subscribe Now button below Individual or Family:

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.25.10 PM.png

3. Fill out the payment info screen and follow the instructions.

PNWMAS Supporting Member benefits include:

• One free raffle ticket at all club events (two tickets for Family memberships)
  • Member only raffles
  • Member only Classified ads
  • Access to loaner PAR meter 
  • Group buys
  • Limited Grow Out competitions
  • Access to Officer/Board nominations and voting
  • Larger profile picture
  • Larger message inbox capacity

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.33.48 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Aquanius said:

Just curious, what does the Family subscription provide over the individual?

Thanks!

It gives you and your significant a full membership at a discount primarily. Instead of 25 dollars a member it ends up being 15. The main advantage is during the raffle when each member of the family present at the raffle (unless online then you don’t have to be present ) gets a ticket. 

27 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

It gives you and your significant a full membership at a discount primarily. Instead of 25 dollars a member it ends up being 15. The main advantage is during the raffle when each member of the family present at the raffle (unless online then you don’t have to be present ) gets a ticket. 

Thanks Kim :)

I will sign up now.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Bighoho said:

@ManiniIs my special significant other that funds all our reefing projects :)  @Emerald525 How do I add her?!? 

Thanks in advance Kim!  :)

D

Did you get an individual account or family account ? If you didn’t get a family account  You would just need to pay  5 more dollars and one of our admins could change your account @SuncrestReef  @TheClark @Chief

9 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Did you get an individual account or family account ? If you didn’t get a family account  You would just need to pay  5 more dollars and one of our admins could change your account @SuncrestReef  @TheClark @Chief

@Bighoho As far as I can tell, the memberships are tied to login accounts, so if you want to upgrade to a Family membership, you can simply upgrade your account as shown in the screenshot at the top of this thread.  However, it's not possible (given the limitations of the forum software) to split a single Family membership across two separate login accounts.  @Manini would need to log on with your @Bighoho username & password to enjoy the software benefits that come along with the Family membership.

@TheClark or @Chief correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

@Bighoho As far as I can tell, the memberships are tied to login accounts, so if you want to upgrade to a Family membership, you can simply upgrade your account as shown in the screenshot at the top of this thread.  However, it's not possible (given the limitations of the forum software) to split a single Family membership across two separate login accounts.  @Manini would need to log on with your @Bighoho username & password to enjoy the software benefits that come along with the Family membership.

@TheClark or @Chief correct me if I'm wrong.

I paid for the family membership, I don't reef alone.  I'd be swimming in shark infested waters if I hid things from the "Boss" :)  

Just to be clear if I can tag this account with two entries into a raffle, noting it as a family membership that would valid?  

Oi thank you all I feel like the problem child... lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chief said:

We have alway had to manually upgrade family user accounts.  I think I have some instructions in the admin forum.  @Bighoholet me know when you have sent the additional $5 to paypal@pnwmas.org and we will get @Maniniset up.  

@TheClark

@SuncrestReef

They already have a Family membership, so no additional payment is needed.  I just wasn't sure how separate logins work with a shared membership.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 3:37 PM, SuncrestReef said:

Sorry I couldn't work it out on the first try.  I'm still new to my Admin role and figuring out all the nitty-gritty details.

@SuncrestReef We got to the solution and that's what matters!  Appreciate the help!  also your Neptune guides on R2R are awesome!  Looking forward to more :)  

Edited by Bighoho
  • Like 1