The Trident is DAF

pdxmonkeyboy

I'm super happy with my Trident.  I've learned how sloppy I've been for years.    (and results show it)    Now, I'd like a Trident Gen2 that will do Nitrate and Phosphate.  Currently testing those by hand, what a pain.

Okay everyone, Trident can do Three measurements.   NO3, PO4 are my vote for Measurements #1 and #2.... What's your vote for Trident-Auto-Measurement 3 ?

I'm super happy with my Trident.  I've learned how sloppy I've been for years.    (and results show it)    Now, I'd like a Trident Gen2 that will do Nitrate and Phosphate.  Currently testing those by hand, what a pain.
Okay everyone, Trident can do Three measurements.   NO3, PO4 are my vote for Measurements #1 and #2.... What's your vote for Trident-Auto-Measurement 3 ?

Alkalinity for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

testing nitrates will be pretty difficult or so I am told.  Hannah is coming out with a checker shortly though. 

Yeah did you see the process? Someone posted it on R2R. It's pretty intense and I think it only measures on the low side. But I guess it's a start.

Going to be pretty nice in a few years when you can set it and forget it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

finally got around to hooking this thing up.  I can't believe how easy the setup on this thing is.  And just spitting out important parameters.. pretty cool in my book. 

I've had one since February and absolutely love it, only reason I got an apex was for the trident. But I am very addicted to checking the results of the tests lol. 

16 hours ago, Bevo5 said:

Yeah did you see the process? Someone posted it on R2R. It's pretty intense and I think it only measures on the low side. But I guess it's a start.

Going to be pretty nice in a few years when you can set it and forget it. 

Thank you for saying something. I had pre-ordered it but after checking out those instructions, I will hardly ever use it, kinda like the calcium checker. I cancelled my preorder.

I’ve been running my trident since end of February, it’s been awesome as well. Definitely feel like I was missing a lot in the past not testing enough, but it’s amazing how much you can dial in your Alk throughout the day when you test this much. I am running 8 per day, it’s awesome. Definitely helps you level the curve out. 

Only issue I ran into was only due to COVID causing reagent scarcity. I found some and bought up a bunch to get me through the year.