Remembering Bob Fenner on his Birthday.

JManrow

Robert (Bob) M. Fenner - August 23, 1952 - May 7, 2020

Today, many of are remembering Bob Fenner on his Birthday. Most people that had the opportunity to meet him consisidered Bob a personal frind. He was just that kind of a guy. He had such a great, outgoing personallity, and a was great wealth of knowledge. Happy Birthday Bob!

Here is a wonderful video made in his honor.    

Edited by JManrow
Spelling correction.
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, JManrow said:

Robert (Bob) M. Fenner - August 23, 1952 - May 7, 2020

Today, many of are remembering Bob Fenner on his Birthday. Most people that had the opportunity to meet him consisidered Bob a personal frind. He was just that kind of a guy. He had such a great, outgoing personallity, and a was great wealth of knowledge. Happy Birthday Bob!

Here is a wonderful video made in his honor.    

I am sorry 😐 that I never met him. I wish I had gone to the meeting he did here. I heard it was very good. From his Facebook sites he was a brilliant man who has done many great things for the reefing community but he was so down to earth. 

Its just a reminder to me that sometimes there isn’t a next time.

• Like 3

You would have enjoyed meeting him, Kim.  Bob was like a brother to me. I had know him over 20 years, and had spent many hours on the phone with him.  He always talked of wanting to return to visit us all again, which he always enjoyed very much! He had told me just before his passing, of a return visit which was to be very soon! Bob is missed by many all over the world.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JManrow said:

You would have enjoyed meeting him, Kim.  Bob was like a brother to me. I had know him over 20 years, and had spent many hours on the phone with him.  He always talked of wanting to return to visit us all again, which he always enjoyed very much! He had told me just before his passing, of a return visit which was to be very soon! Bob is missed by many all over the world.

I knew you two were close. He was a humble man and there’s a huge void in the reefing community for sure with him gone. 

• Like 1