Experience with Innovative Marine

Lazyreefer

Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience with innovative marine this year take from it what you will. I inquired about the 70 gallon drop off in I believe January, they said that it would be a month and I could then preorder it. So I then had to contact then after letting them know I would for sure like to preorder past the date they had stated and they said I had to wait another month to preorder due to shipping delays. Waited another month contacted them again and they said there was still delays and that it would be 2 more months. Then after going back and forth on these delays they said they would take a preorder with the shipping date mid august. I preordered it and it then said on the website they had them in stock and would ship august as well. Well it gets to this week and I get a call saying they will not be producing them anymore this year or anytime soon and I will be refunded and a 15% discount only on their website. The week it was supposed to ship out they notify me I will not be receiving anything after purchasing all my equipment for the build specifically. I feel as though there is no way possible that they didn’t know a good amount of time ago that they weren’t going to be able to produce them at all and I should’ve been notified way earlier. I am beyond annoyed at this point it sucks that something like this has to happen in such a cool hobby and I think innovative marine was very negligent in the communication of this situation. I was extremely excited to deal with the cool dimensions of a drop off but guess that is not happening anytime soon. Boo hoo to me I guess 

Sorry to hear that. Totally understandable why you would be disappointed. There’s nothing like the excitement of planning out your tank.  This pandemic has really caused havoc but they still should have communicated to you a long time ago instead of stringing you along. You strike me as a reasonable and patient person and if they had just communicated to you or put you first in line since you waited until January.

On 8/14/2020 at 6:32 PM, Emerald525 said:

Sorry to hear that. Totally understandable why you would be disappointed. There’s nothing like the excitement of planning out your tank.  This pandemic has really caused havoc but they still should have communicated to you a long time ago instead of stringing you along. You strike me as a reasonable and patient person and if they had just communicated to you or put you first in line since you waited until January.

Yea exactly my point, there’s just no way they did not know that they weren’t going to be able to produce ANY before the actual day they were supposed to ship out and if they wouldn’t have let me know I wouldn’t have bought all the gear for it..... I appreciate that though I am trying to figure out a custom tank with Jeff or something 👍🏻

• Like 1