Anyone contemplating selling their entire setup?

PowderBlue

21 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

I’m tossing around the idea of throwing another tank up. Anyone sitting on a nice 90/120 gallon setup they might want to get rid of? Reefer 350 is a vial me option as well. If so let me know text is best for me 5032674537 thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck man! Someone sell their tank to Randall!

• Like 1

I am seriously considering selling everything, but I do love my tank.  It's just a bit more maintenance than I can fit in my life right now.  But first, I have an outbreak of rose colored bubble-tip anemones.  I mean like 20 of the things.  If anyone is interested, I'm thinking about selling them for $5 apiece.  What a nuisance - I should have never added them.  Also, my two frog spawn torches have grown way out of hand.  I split the one I had and now each one has around 15-20 heads!  My tank is a three year old 180g Starfire with halides and T-5 lights. I'll take a few pics when the lights come on.

Anyway, I'm in Oregon down by Salem.  If you're interested in any of this, just let me know and we can figure something out.

Thanks

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Count Percula said:

I am seriously considering selling everything, but I do love my tank.  It's just a bit more maintenance than I can fit in my life right now.  But first, I have an outbreak of rose colored bubble-tip anemones.  I mean like 20 of the things.  If anyone is interested, I'm thinking about selling them for $5 apiece.  What a nuisance - I should have never added them.  Also, my two frog spawn torches have grown way out of hand.  I split the one I had and now each one has around 15-20 heads!  My tank is a three year old 180g Starfire with halides and T-5 lights. I'll take a few pics when the lights come on.

Anyway, I'm in Oregon down by Salem.  If you're interested in any of this, just let me know and we can figure something out.

Thanks

I’d be interested in any torches/frogspawns. Might also be interested in some nems for a nem tank I was considering setting up.

I might be interested. I have a 120 setup that is pretty decent all things considered, but might need some work. Are you looking for a running tank?

I’m not really looking for much of a project but feel free to shoot me some pics and info if it doesn’t need much I might snag it

7 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

I’m not really looking for much of a project but feel free to shoot me some pics and info if it doesn’t need much I might snag it

Correction: I meant to say my tank is currently running, with livestock. Are you looking to start a system from scratch or are you interested in a tank with some (albeit not that much) livestock?

On 8/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, Count Percula said:

Thanks

if you got some pictures i would be interested in somethings to take off your hands

On 8/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, PowderBlue said:

I’m tossing around the idea of throwing another tank up. Anyone sitting on a nice 90/120 gallon setup they might want to get rid of? Reefer 350 is a vial me option as well. If so let me know text is best for me 5032674537 thanks!

I have a Red Sea 20 Nano that I’m thinking of tearing down and getting out of the SW for now. Everything is there except the protein skimmer It came with may need work or a new pump. 

• 1 month later...