Pukani

spectra

I know its out there.........................if you have some for sale let me know.................

I know a certain someone has a few nice bigger pieces as I sold them to you...............:laugh: if you never used them let me know..................

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well let me know what it is and what your after.................

I have about 40lbs has been in current tank for about 3.5 years. The plan is to use a little in the new tank, probably about 10lbs to help seed it but the main scape is new branch rock so going to keep it minimal. I can keep it live in a bucket with a heater for you if you want. Wont charge ya for the high end aptasia if you want it live 😂

43 minutes ago, Oregonic said:

I have about 40lbs has been in current tank for about 3.5 years. The plan is to use a little in the new tank, probably about 10lbs to help seed it but the main scape is new branch rock so going to keep it minimal. I can keep it live in a bucket with a heater for you if you want. Wont charge ya for the high end aptasia if you want it live 😂

Let it die if I end up going after it................

If you can message me pics or message me a number and can text for pics..................

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Scott, I have this absolutely giant piece of pukani.. still deciding if I want it in my scape but all things considered, I should just give it to you.  It is a COOL piece

If Scott doesn't want it, I too am in the market.  New tank (5.5' by 4') is going to need a showcase piece.       How big is it, gotta pict?     

5 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Scott, I have this absolutely giant piece of pukani.. still deciding if I want it in my scape but all things considered, I should just give it to you.  It is a COOL piece

Fill up that tank...........if its that big would look great in that giant tank............

9 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

What!?  The tank doesn't have water in it yet!   Oh man.  I thought it was already wet.  Do it, Do it!

It has water in it..............was saying I am sure there is a lot of room in there................

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2020 at 6:02 PM, spectra said:

I know its out there.........................if you have some for sale let me know.................

I know a certain someone has a few nice bigger pieces as I sold them to you...............:laugh: if you never used them let me know..................

Never!  I will hoard til the day I die!

Nah, I am still dreaming of getting that reef room going, otherwise no doubt it would be yours!

• Thanks 1