Big Thanks to Spectra

SuncrestReef

I've owned my charcoal BBQ for over 10 years and I use it often, as many of you will remember from last August's club meeting at my house.  The charcoal tray usually starts to rust through every 3 years or so, and in the past I ordered replacement trays from the BBQ manufacturer.  But now the manufacturer is no longer in business and I couldn't find a replacement tray that would fit.

IMG_9020.jpg

I remembered that @spectra does metal work, so I reached out to him through the forum.  He welded up this nice heavy-duty replacement that fits perfectly and will likely last many more years than the original flimsy sheet metal trays.

IMG_9042.jpg

IMG_9044.jpg

I want to give @spectra a big THANK YOU for breathing life back into my favorite BBQ grill.  Hopefully we can hold another club meeting at my house sometime in the future to enjoy it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, spectra said:

Glad it worked out.................. so how did the steaks turn out................

Before I could suggest steaks, my wife had already invited some friends over and said we'd make some home made pizzas, so no steaks tonight.  But definitely soon!