Frag moving sale!

Gumby

Frag moving sale. I am not moving but I have hundreds of frags to find new homes for. As I look at my addiction it is large and I need to make room for more frags. Yes it is a on going additive cycle. Sps I will variety of coral over 75 frags from setosa, milipora, tenius, stags, digi (bubblegum & forestfire)(foxflame)(tubbs stellata)(jimbo mojo)(pink lemonade)(shocker)(rainbow in spain)(yellow tip bright green tort)Lps huge variety over 100 frags porites, stylo, monti caps and encrusting, cyphastrea(fender bender)(bizarro)(bling,bling)chalices(avatar)(unicorn poop)(space invaders)(pink boobies)(scamble egg cap)(freak hair). I also have a lot zoas over 65 frags(rasta)(scrambled eggs)(mohawks)(magicians)(hyper jubilee)(purple hornets)(blue eye b****). I have some nuclear sunset mushrooms and space invaders pectina. I have a lot no name frags that are really nice. Price range $10-25. Some sps and other large pieces could be more but most will $10. I am setting up a limited amount of hour slots for people to come over and select what frags they would like. For every $50 spent I will have a selection of frags to choose from that you can pick one for free! You can pay with cash, paypal or venmo. Please private message me if interested and I will let you know which slots I have open. I hour slots on Saturday from 1pm-6pm and Sunday from 12pm-6pm. You can bring one extra person and please wear masks. I only have a limited amount of hour slots available so please do not reserve a spot if you are not sure you can make it or just want to window shop. Thank you!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Oh man you are opening up the secret gold mine ! Jim is a humble guy but he has a lot of experience and a lot of nice pieces with great color. You will not be disappointed. 

Thank you Kim. You are very kind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bighoho said:

All the good local reefers are down south 😭 @Gumby If we're ever in the Vancouver area gonna ping ya to setup sometime.  That Space Invader is on my list :)  Sad I can't get in on this amazing space making.  

I am in Vancouver. Perfect for you. PM me for times left

On 7/15/2020 at 8:07 AM, Bicyclebill said:

Dang Jim, I so want to cherry pick through those frags and see your system! But I think I'm going to wait at least a few weeks after I set up my new tank before shopping, if for no other reason than to relax a bit  

Bill I will have one more frag sale Sps in 6 weeks or depending in how they are looking. I will have some other items as well.

• Like 1