Oops.

Bevo5

I have a pretty big frog spawn. Well. I had a pretty big frogspawn. I was moving things around last night and I guess I wasn’t supporting the base enough because it broke off and then I proceeded to break multiple heads off in chunks as I fumbled around to glue it all together. 

the bad news - my large frogspawn is no more. The good news - I have five chunks of 4 or 5 heads each. I guess I could glue it all back together but now I’m inclined to spread it out around the tank and grow more. 

So let this be a lesson to everyone - don’t mess with your tanks after a six pack. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Frogspawn becomes so brittle as it gets big (and heavy). When I moved everything from my cube to my 210 I broke so many frogspawn colonies. My biggest one was a perfect dome the size of a melon. I was holding my lid and it slipped and bashed down right in the middle breaking it apart. I put it back together and said screw the rest lol 😂 

Yeah I'm debating whether to glue it back together or use the little pieces as new starts around the tank. I've got a lot of empty spaces that could use the coral, but that was also the big centerpiece coral. I might put a few pieces together and move the rest...best of both worlds.