Looking for a Custom Tank Stand

RockChalk

I'm looking for a new stand for my new (to me tank thanks @MoneyMike1987!) tank. Who, locally, do you guys know that builds stands? I'm open to ideas on whether it's metal with a wood skin or an all wood frame/skin. I contacted Crystal Dynamic Aquariums and their lead time is 10-12 weeks which is meh and for the cost, I'd rather go local. I also called Jeff @CuttleFishandCoral.

Tank details:

• 30"w x 30"L x 18"h 
  • Starfire glass with a rimless top and a rim on the bottom
  • Center overflow with bottom drain

The stand it came with is great, but it's about 12" too short. Mike did a great job of putting it together, I just don't think it's going to work for maintenance and what I'd like to do with the tank.

Stand Goals:

• Tall enough to hold a skimmer (1 problem with the current stand)
  • Big enough to hold a decent sized sump (I've got a few lying around and have been known to buy 1 to fit)
  • Wide enough to either include an equipment section for plugs and wires with access to controls
  • Needs to look good in my living room (I currently have a Red Sea 170 with a white stand and my wife loves the look of the stand)
  • Casters - maybe this is a terrible idea, but man if I could move this pig to get to the back...

What you get:

• I promise to post photos of my tank build
  • My eternal gratitude 
  • First dibs when I frag my future {name brand} corals

You guys rule and have been really helpful in teaching me and taking my money. I appreciate your help.