Weekend getaway

SuncrestReef

My wife & I spent a great weekend away on the Oregon coast at Manzanita.  Between my Apex and my webcams aimed at my aquarium, I was able to relax knowing that my reef was safe and healthy.  I'm not sure I would be comfortable leaving town without these safeguards!

IMG_8801.jpg

IMG_8823.PNG

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8791.jpg

IMG_8808.jpg

• Like 4

looks like you had great weather.  agree the apex makes me worry less about the tank when we leave.  i don't have the cameras but i like the alerts if something goes awry.  we went to Joseph/Wallowa lake for a quick weekend trip.  lots of driving for a day and a half of being there but the weather was great and we rode the rails.  recommend this if you haven't done it.    

IMG_20200621_121319.jpg

IMG_20200621_143508.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blue Z Reef said:

Man...I need to get a webcam going on my tank. 

which ones are you using @SuncrestReef? Can you get them to show up on the apex home page?

I'm using an older Foscam.  Mine is not Apex Fusion compatible, so I just view it through the Foscam app.  There are very few Fusion compatible cameras out there, and even the ones that are compatible are difficult to set up in Fusion.

https://www.amazon.com/Foscam-Security-Surveillance-Detection-Available/dp/B07J51KYB3

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 12.31.07 PM.png

• Thanks 1