Goodbye everyone

The ReefBox

Hey all I’ve been pondering this a bit and without going into much detail wanted to say thanks to all the people I’ve met and friends I’ve made here but it’s time for me to say goodbye. I’m not moving or anything just focusing on other things. In life right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, The ReefBox said:

Hey all I’ve been pondering this a bit and without going into much detail wanted to say thanks to all the people I’ve met and friends I’ve made here but it’s time for me to say goodbye. I’m not moving or anything just focusing on other things. In life right now.

Hey Brian I hope everything is okay. Let me know if you need anything. You were always there offering to help with the club meetings. The club will be here when you decide to come back. Many of us are here for you if you just want to have a beer and talk. 

Dang. Sucks to read that one.  Hopefully you'll still be out and about to chat fish with every now and then. I've always appreciated talking fish and getting your advice and expertise. Hit me up if you ever get bored.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...