Moving Must Sell Loaded Red Sea Reefer 350 - $1800

geomac

On 6/7/2020 at 6:08 PM, Danik said:

To who?

On 6/7/2020 at 6:34 PM, The ReefBox said:

Good question 

Lol you guys are such addicts. I have to admit. I haven’t had a tank for two years and I had to walk away from this thread as I am a sucker for a good deal.:laugh:

Sirena had to talk me down.:fishhit: If you look I’m the first post. I have short arms though so I was thinking I wanted a more shallow tank.

I really don’t think this guy was trolling as he has been on this forum for several years. It sounds like he needed to move this quickly because he is moving.

Whoever got this tank I would encourage you to keep quiet. It’s like winning the lottery. :saving:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Lol you guys are such addicts. I have to admit. I haven’t had a tank for two years and I had to walk away from this thread as I am a sucker for a good deal.:laugh:

Sirena had to talk me down.:fishhit: If you look I’m the first post. I have short arms though so I was thinking I wanted a more shallow tank.

I really don’t think this guy was trolling as he has been on this forum for several years. It sounds like he needed to move this quickly because he is moving.

Whoever got this tank I would encourage you to keep quiet. It’s like winning the lottery. :saving:

yep the 24 tall isnt good for short people..................:D I wish I still had my 100 I am not a fan of the 24 tall tanks.........

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spectra said:

yep the 24 tall isnt good for short people..................:D I wish I still had my 100 I am not a fan of the 24 tall tanks.........

It is nice to not need a stepstool and tongs to work on a tank! 
Let me know when you get bored with any little tanks you have. They are always a thing of beauty! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

It is nice to not need a stepstool and tongs to work on a tank! 
Let me know when you get bored with any little tanks you have. They are always a thing of beauty! 

Well sorry dropped all my little tanks off at Jeffs a while ago...............only little one I have now is the 750...............you interested............. :popcorn:

22 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well sorry dropped all my little tanks off at Jeffs a while ago...............only little one I have now is the 750...............you interested............. :popcorn:

I am sure they will rotate around and there is nothing little about a 750 so no .

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

I am sure they will rotate around and there is nothing little about a 750 so no .

Well the littlest one maybe not its at his house right now............. not sure where the 14 went.............

oh cmon you could swim in the 750............ :laugh: