Cleaning out the fish room

jtarmitage

Consolidating systems and have some equipment I dont need at the moment, and need to fund the monster tank I'm setting up. 

Little Giant 3-MDQ-SC pump - sold

Hydro Inline heater ETH-300 - $10

Jebao DP-4 Dosing Pump - $40

250w Metal Halide reflector, bulb and Reefbrite ballast - $40

20200424_113648.jpg

20200424_113656.jpg

20200424_113913.jpg

Edited by jtarmitage

And it seems I cant upload any more pictures. PM if needed. 

Jebao CP-150 gyre- like new - $100

Maxspect XF-150- controller is tacky to the touch, new power supply, extra cages, in box and tin. SOLD

Maxspect XF-150- controller missing knob, but can still be used. Personally I'd upgrade to the advanced controller anyhow, extra cages, in tin. Sold

MP40w- new wetside, fraying on dry side cable sleeve, in box- Sold

MP40w- new wetside, fraying on dry side sleeve at controller and pump head, missing knob on controller, no box- $120

RLSS IS8 DC Skimmer- absolutely one of the best skimmers I have used, just not big enough to handle my consolidated system- there is a crack in the bubble box that has been welded and does not affect use, the O ring between body and cup is missing, but I ran it without it, and the lid was modified for an Avast Swabbie, which I did not replace when it froze. The plastic screws are in the lid to block the holes. $250

2x 60 gallon black water barrels used for a mixing station- $50 for both

1x metal stand with circular wood top to elevate 1 of the barrels- free

Edited by jtarmitage
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Just to clarify, what you listed as a Netgear WiFi Router actually looks like a Netgear WNCE-2001 WIreless Adapter that is commonly used to connect the Apex Classic to an existing home wireless network.  Correct?

Correct. I wasnt paying attention. Fixed

Edited by jtarmitage
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, BeardUp said:

interested in the doser and the gyre. I have never used one though. Do I need to get a controller too? Would this be too much for a 40b?

You do not need a controller for the doser.  It's a stand alone unit.  And which gyre?  I have 3 up.  The Jebao is the newest gyre.  As for a 40b, you'd have to turn any of them down, but I had 1 running on a 3 ft frag tank just fine.

Edited by jtarmitage

Also, open to trades for Kessils, Hydra's, Radions, Radion RMS rail and slides for xr30s, and a DC pump bigger than a Waveline DC6000...Need to up the flow on a closed loop and could update/add to the lighting on the frag systems and my new tank.