💥Official CNC Superman grow out!💥

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my final update.  It has grown a little and the color has basically stayed the same from day one.  It never has had very good polyp extension but I don't have a frag rack and have been moving it around quite often.  I also don't have a good camera to capture the true colors or get a very clear picture so this is it.

IMG_E3776.JPG

Not really sure if this contest is still going on, but here’s my frag under blues and whites.  Almost encrusted the entire frag plug and has great color.  Getting both blues and greens in the new growth.  No new tips growing yet, but it will be interesting to see what color shows up there.  

CAD7F4E2-CBAC-4067-9C22-066B7FC26321.jpeg

A271380B-4484-46E1-B1EF-F72EEA2A3F5B.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, J-Dog said:

Not really sure if this contest is still going on, but here’s my frag under blues and whites.  Almost encrusted the entire frag plug and has great color.  Getting both blues and greens in the new growth.  No new tips growing yet, but it will be interesting to see what color shows up there.  

A271380B-4484-46E1-B1EF-F72EEA2A3F5B.jpeg

Looking great - and so is your Orange Passion in the back.. it's one of my favorites

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, 2KS2K said:

I know the contest is over but medical reasons stopping me from posting.. here is my end of year photo! Congrats to the winner! Thank you @CuttleFishandCoral and @Jorgefor having a lil fun during this 💩 year!

I know I’m ready for another stick grow out!! 

Everyone have a happy and safe new year! 

C0B1BD76-ED49-45ED-A72E-E6DD557B709D.jpeg

Thanks bud! Man thats some nice growth and color you got out of it so far!