💥Official CNC Superman grow out!💥

Well not much happening with my micro colony just about has the epoxy encrusted but I moved it out of display since Im tired of tiles and discs in there so it was banished to the frag tank under 8 bulb T5 Its all tied together so the biggest difference is  flow and lighting (hows that for a run on sentence :thumbs: )

On a side note that super glue trick is working on my carpet nem- :rimshot:

_MG_5230.jpg.cb0367767c4e6ebe5d003ae51d372fb1.jpg_MG_5231.jpg.c0e8c30fc847353a51efd7fdb17e019d.jpg

Edited by reefnjunkie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

Well not much happening with my micro colony just about has the epoxy encrusted but I moved it out of display since Im tired of tiles and discs in there so it was banished to the frag tank under 8 bulb T5 Its all tied together so the biggest difference is  flow and lighting (hows that for a run on sentence :thumbs: )

On a side note that super glue trick is working on my carpet nem- :rimshot:

_MG_5230.jpg.cb0367767c4e6ebe5d003ae51d372fb1.jpg_MG_5231.jpg.c0e8c30fc847353a51efd7fdb17e019d.jpg

Dont kill my frag.........................once you grow it out I need a sample piece................

• Like 1

Here is my July photo. Frag has lost almost all color, but it’s not bleached. Still has some polyp extension so all hope is not lost. I’m upping my nutrients in hopes for a recovery. No noticeable growth. Crappy pic but I am just starting to learn how to use my new camera and need editing software. 

E93D96AC-E0A9-4130-9E8C-F1C0EBF1CE14.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm out.  The photo I posted on June 30 showed a bit of algae growing on the top of my frag, and after returning home from the weekend holiday, I saw a lot of tissue loss.  Today I found the frag completely dead.  

Something is going on with my tank, but I'm not sure yet what's wrong.  I lost a lot of my WWC Yellow Tips last month, and now this frag.  Parameters all look fine, including an ICP test I ran a couple weeks ago.  I'm keeping a close eye on everything for any signs of new problems.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

Okay Losers!  It's that time again, and it's the halfway mark.  Let's see 'em!

Sure...just rub salt in my wound...I lost my growout frag, my Oregon tort, most of my WWC Yellow Tips, most of my CNC wild acro, half of my Mad Mike's Tri Color, and now I'm seeing damage starting on a Garf Bonsai.  I still have no idea what's causing it.  Sending a sample to Eli for microbiome analysis next.

At least yours is looking good.

• Sad 1

Fully encrusted the epoxy and starting to encrust the plug

not a lot of polyp extension on the deck tho- this is my daylight pic

Hey Jorge- how come you haven’t booted anyone yet for not following the directions- just curious and not minding these days, I’m just getting old I guess

D554F278-C630-45CC-B906-DF85725CC632.jpeg

49E92A0C-3326-4EEF-B42B-6C95AEA1397E.jpeg

image.png

I’m predicting Holly wins this- probably fitting maybe some form of redemption since she usually kills all the other acros she’s ever grown- not quickly mind you so there is time for her

This is so unprecedented  I expected her to keep the status quo and kill it like normal- strange times...... strange times

Woot woot for Holly:yippee::cheer:

:icon_bow:

I'm pretty sure there was a compliment somewhere buried in all those insults, so I'm just going to say "Thank you, Brad."  🙃

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

I'm pretty sure there was a compliment somewhere buried in all those insults, so I'm just going to say "Thank you, Brad."  🙃

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I don’t think there was one :happy:

I’m believing if I had feelings that post would more than likely make me feel remorse/bad/evil/hateful

Glad I don’t :thumbs:

In all honesty you’re killin it and I don’t mean in the literal sense, whatever has caused you trouble in the past seems to have met it’s match 

Juat keeping a maricultured piece living can be a feat in itself- great work on the growth, best I’ve seen!

All hail the Acro Queen

:kneel:

Edited by reefnjunkie
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1