anyone have Danik’s Smurf Goblin Acro still?

The ReefBox

2 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

So how did MattV get in on it?

Matt had nothing to do with it which makes even more funny IMO

if someone has the MattV Peter Pan I couldn’t promise it’s the same piece for that matter I don’t think Matt’s ever had “his” Peter Pan in his system 

Dan I’ll dig through my old R2R sales for the OG Smurf I sold many pieces nationally and maybe not a single one locally-plenty went to Cuttlefish amd Corals tho 😎

Who is this MattV character anyway-🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, reefnjunkie said:

Matt had nothing to do with it which makes even more funny IMO

if someone has the MattV Peter Pan I couldn’t promise it’s the same piece for that matter I don’t think Matt’s ever had “his” Peter Pan in his system 

Dan I’ll dig through my old R2R sales for the OG Smurf I sold many pieces nationally and maybe not a single one locally-plenty went to Cuttlefish amd Corals tho 😎

Who is this MattV character anyway-🤣

Is it called the Matt V Peter Pan now?  It is a really nice piece. That one and the Orange Envy were some of my faves. I had one but don’t remember who I got it from maybe Jeff or Tom. 

1 hour ago, Manny Tavan said:

adding "mattV" in front of any coral name adds a digit to the price. Put CB in front of the name and it add two digits. Simple coral math imo

Jason Fox was one of the originals to do that. He would take pieces from GB and rename them and did that with a few of MattVs too lol.  The one off the top of my head is the Fox Flame. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Jason Fox was one of the originals to do that. He would take pieces from GB and rename them and did that with a few of MattVs too lol.  The one off the top of my head is the Fox Flame. 

I have the fox flame....uh I mean burning candle since I got it from Rudy 😃 

Edited by Manny Tavan

21 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Jason grows sps in like 24k lighting.... 

3 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

I have the fox flame....uh I mean burning candle since I got it from Rudy 😃 

I miss those days when you could get a huge colony for less than a Frag at Rudy’s shop. It will always be the burning candle to me. 

40 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Jason grows sps in like 24k lighting.... 

What lighting does he do ? All the sps masters use the high par to make the sps really get those crazy colors. 

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I miss those days when you could get a huge colony for less than a Frag at Rudy’s shop. It will always be the burning candle to me. 

What lighting does he do ? All the sps masters use the high par to make the sps really get those crazy colors. 

Nope. Actinic t5s and blue reefbrites. Hence why anytime you get one of his Corals the colors are never what they were in the pic. Unless you use no whites... 

21 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Nope. Actinic t5s and blue reefbrites. Hence why anytime you get one of his Corals the colors are never what they were in the pic. Unless you use no whites... 

Oh yes pretty much everyone at the Frag shows has to use the blues. The Walt Disney to me was just a boring yellow tenius under regular lighting .

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 6:35 PM, Emerald525 said:

Yes, I am curious to know what T5 and Reefbrites has 24K spectrum 😉

• Like 1